friends going away party

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by YouSuckDude, Jan 13, 2008.

1. ok so im meeting up with some people so we can all go to my friends going away party (he hates america and so he is moving to sweden) so im at this house and one of my buddies is going to take his girlfriend home before we go to this party and literally like 50 feet away from her house we get pulled over for having a headlight out and the first thing he asked after he told us why we were being pulled over was "have you been smoking anything tonight?" and my friend was like no...and the cop was like well you have ashes on your shirt please step out of the car. so my friend steps out and the cop pats him down and doesnt find anything so he just lets us go:hello: fast forward until we get to this party...its at these apartments...not very big either...well back in one of the rooms i can hear a bong being hit so i go back there first and theres 2 bongs and a blunt going around so i jumped in on that...fast forward an hour i leave the room and there is AT LEAST 50 people in this tiny apartment and i just see endless amounts of beer...as soon as i stepped out people were like WHAT theres weed here?! so all the stoners are back in this room just getting blown....at least a couple ounces when we put it all together...we were just about to get super baked when all of a sudden we heard the infamous 3 knocks...dammit...shhhhh everyone if all 50 of us say shh at the same time maybe they wont hear us and they will go away....hahah it was actually hysterical now that i think of it...i know the cops were like wtf is there a leak in there? im sure it just sounded like wind inside of the place to them
    haha well no one answered the door but there was about 12 people on the back porch and one cop walked around and told everyone to leave blah blah blah well im sure it was a funny sight to them...as soon as we opened the door smoke POURED OUT into the cops faces and it was like a never ending train of people that looked incredibly fucked up leaving this apartment...hahah wow...whatd all you guys do?

oh yeah and then my friend was soooo hungover when he woke up this morning so i told him that playing quarters with me would help sober him up so i played quarters at like 730 this morning with one of my friends while he threw up in the sink and then drunk some beer haha

oh yeah and when the cops went into the apartment they told my friend to flush all his weed so he got like an entire tray full of the tobacco that we took out of the blunts and threw that away...the weed got stashed before the cops came in

2. as soon as we opened the door smoke POURED OUT into the cops faces and it was like a never ending train of people that looked incredibly fucked up leaving this apartment...hahah wow...whatd all you guys do?[/quote]

hahahaha, the cop's face must have been priceless. Great story:hello: