Friend's getting fucked. Distribution of Alc and other charges.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankMedical, Nov 15, 2011.

1. See thats embarrasing..

I went to school frying twice..

Rolling a few or so times..

On K once...

and High EVERY day.

Never got busted.

2. your friends girl is a dumb brawd.

3. that really sucks OP.. I hope your friend comes out all good.
    man I did that stupid shit in school, same thing too. some dude brought a water bottle of vodka to school and my friends all passed it around. It was finals week too, thankfully my friend and i were in our P.E. final, but I remember a couple of the other girls going to their classes and ultimately getting caught. I'm not sure if the guy that brought it got in trouble but I hope not, he just wanted to get some attention from girls and that's the only way he could do it sadly.

4. #24 bahookahjoe18, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    It sounds like he's getting fucked because he made the decision as an adult to sell alcohol to kids.

5. Don't admit to shit and you'll get off if there is no evidence

6. Deny, an if the dumb bitches threw the bottle away he's golden; if the bottle is in police headquarters, pray for no finger prints for your boi. That sucks, but also explains why never to trust a bitch. especially an ex... They're not smart. ( Bitches are different from Woman)

7. damnnnn we bringin it back to the 1920's with these charges

8. First thing that came to mind.

[​IMG]

9. Alright so i hit him with all the lawyer advice, said he can't afford one and his dad won't pay for it. so he's pretty much getting charged

10. Lesson here?

Stay away from 15 year old girls.

11. If he can't afford one, one will be provided to him.They are called public defenders. I had a sexy one back inhigh school.Her name was Lakreisha Holland. She had long longs and big ass tits.She used to wear these short ass skirts. I used to have the fantasies where............ oh I'm sorry kinda got wrapped up there ummmmmm yeah on his first appearance he'll be given the chance to ask for one.

12. Stop snitchin' Start fishin'

13. those girls are fuckin dumbasssesss

14. That sucks makes me think of all the times i've hooked up underage friends. Glad my friend's can handle they're shit. Never sold to 15 year old girls though, thats asking for trouble

Like really, sometimes dudes won't rat you out, over fear of retaliation, but in my experience young girls will rat your ass out 110% if they think it will save them an iota of punishment.

Definitely get a public defender, they tend to be of lesser quality compared to a hired lawyer, but can still help you out tons.(public defenders are often young lawyers fresh out of law school, and needing to make their names, will sometimes work harder than a hired lawyer for this reason).

15. Gotta be careful who you keep around.
    None of my friends would say a damn thing about me to the cops if they got pulled in.

16. the public defenders good if your just talking to the judge so do that. but never use public defender in a lawyer vs lawyer match off youll often lose cuz the defender is over burden with cases as well

17. This is why you shouldn't ever sell to people that go your school. Justice and the law doesn't apply to schools, they make up their own rules.

18. Yeah.....they really don't have shit on him. He needs a lawyer BADLY.

Bitches will give you up EVERY time. Never trust bitches to hold their mugs in front of the cops. Never happen.

He should deny everything and make them prove their case. Fuck those lying bitches.

19. They're proof is statements given by people who were in the process of breaking the law.

They have to prove he knowingly did it...Or fuck, that he even did it in the first place, and I'm sorry but "The girls we busted with it told us it was him that bought it for them" would just not fuckin' cut it for charging me with any sort of crime.:cool:

20. Thats why I don't associate with dumbass kids.