Friends gettin rolled right now!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by how toke weed, Feb 3, 2012.

1. K i need help gc

Ok a couple mins ago i was walkin to a park where me an some friends were gonna toke. I arrived at the park and i had to walk around a litte to find em ..

O fuk this sht ok so a cop rolled up right behind them huding behind a wall none of them saw him cept me. I honestly tried calling them but not one picked up their phone i was about to yell cop but right then the cop looked at me and started walkin toward me so im like im not fuckin goin to jail so i walk away from him toward the other exit of the park. All of a sussen they start yellin my name and im like fuuuuuuk so i walk faster coz the cop was like 25 ft away from me no joke. K so i keep walking and when i turn back the cop started talkin to em. Thats when i was like oh fuck im getting th fk out of here so i ran. This where i am right now, a park in a different neihboorhood. Gc what should i do?

2. Maybe not run from the cops? That was a stupid move dude.

3. chill the fk out, how can a cop know ur name? dude... i mean... dude... re-read ur post and re-think..

4. Yeah dude maybe the cop was asking ur friends a question that had nothing to do with weed and by running it might have looked suspicious but you should call you friends to see if the cop checked them but if not just try meeting them.and go to your house or friends cause ive ran.from cops at a park and my friend lived there so we jumped in his back yard and chilled but theyll.call more cops for a search

5. One of em is underage whats the penalty for bud underage

6. Ya the cop was scoping them out behind the wall and i saw smoke thats when i freaked the fuckout

7. depending on your area and how much he may just let him off clean and have him bury it. happened to me a couple years ago. the only time i ever got caught

8. Sounds like you're a sketchy one.

9. It matters where you live cause I live theres a fuckload of sheriffs and they take smoking up the ass but its usually like probation and comunity service

10. Why would you freak out like that? Cops use ''scare tactics'' like starin you down and walkin towards you to get you scared. Its a test to see how you react man and why the fuck would you smoke in an open area like this during the day? You need a new spot. Parks are chill man just not crowded parks.

11. return naked and say you were abducted. simple as that.

12. Yeah, from your friends perspective, it looks like you brought the cop...

Therefore, in your eyes, you could be a snitch...

Best prepare for some stitches broham...

13. #13 ebola weed, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012
    Sounds like youre a bleep haha

14. You shoulda waited till the cop rolled up on em and gotten like a rock and threw it at the cops car as a distraction, then booked it. The cop woulda gone after you but youd be long gone by then, and you friends would owe you.

I'd be too scared to do that but it wouldve been sick if you did that.

15. Name calling is not tolerated here - GWK

16. wutdddd

17. good one

18. wtf is with this wanna be mod shit?

19. Just being helpful, chief :cool:

20. #20 xpixiex, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012
    He's not your chief, guy.:cool:

As for you OP, It's kind of their faults for not having their phones. My brother never has his. It pisses me off.