Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friends get into smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CitySmoker420, Aug 19, 2008.

1. ok so what do i do if i have friends that kinda wanna start smoking... they drink like crazy, they smoke cigs and cigars and hookah but have never smoked weed???

2. You could start by inviting them to smoke, particularly if they "kinda wanna start smoking."

3. just lite up in front of them n they'll join in

4. Just invite them over, pack a bowl in the bong and get them stoned off there asses...

5. give em weed cookies withou them knowing and when there high u tell them"this is how it feels to smoke weeed" and i bet they will start smoking .

6. Nothing says camaraderie like drugging your friends without them knowing it.

7. How the hell has anyone who smokes cigars and hookah never tried weed?

8. i smoke weed before drinking, cigs and hookas... i hate smokin cigs and cigars and hookas
    just stickin to weed

anyways
    when u hang with them, pull your joint or peice and start smokin and make sure ure in a stoners circle :p