Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friends first time

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Umbrella Corperation, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Hi all. I will be smoking with my buddy tomorrow night who has never smoked before. He used to be against it but now is seeming interested and told me he wants to try it. Any tips? I wanna make sure he gets high and has a good time. We will be smoking at his place and it will be just me and him so he will defiantly feel safe. Just want his first experience to be a good one. Been friends since we were kids.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good for you make sure to be in a chill spot out of the eye of the law. Just be happy and have good music

3. Do something like play some games while you smoke, that way he can enjoy the high rather than focus on it and freak out.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Stupid comedy movies, you'll know it when your both laughing over silly sh**.
    Good music, I like the old Floyd myself....while watching silent tv.
    First timer, I'd start him out slower if it's Indica...you prob. know how good your smoke is thou, and what effect it has on the body.

• Like Like x 2
  5. #5 Mid man, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    this

There is nothing worse than oversmoking when you have 0 tolerance, popular to contrary belief it's not really a good idea to encourage someone who has never smoked before to just start chiefing down on a blunt. Being too high is not fun. And it's extremely easy to get too high with 0 tolerance, and may turn him off from trying it again. My first time I thought "oh haha im gonna hit the blunt as hard as I can because I won't ever get any higher than this" BAM 5 minutes later I have couchlock on my family room floor lol followed by a solid hour and a half of what felt like vertigo

6. Yep have some good music, a funny movie, and personally...PLAY ROCK BAND/Guitar Hero!! I remember the first few times getting high I was so in the zone and felt like the notes were flying out of the screen at me in slower motion, and I did 100% on Expert. Lol. Then order a pizza, and go for a walk outside and have some most righteous conversations. :D

7. I would smoke with a one hitter bong, slowly as some cannabis is slow coming on.  That way you can regulate his high.  Some folks don't seem to get high their first time (or is that a myth fellow tokers?).  So tell him not to be disappointed if it takes two sessions.
    Have fun, mate.  You've picked a good place to get high.

8. I really truly wonder if this is a myth. I think 99% of the time they don't inhale and they think they did, and will argue they did, but in reality never did. I always hear 'oh but my friend didn't get high his/her first time' but I yet to come across one of these people.. 

9. Yeah I wonder this too

I got VERY high my first time. I remember everything was funny as hell and I couldn't stop laughing at nothing.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hahah me too, my second time smoking my friend DJ got me blazed out of my skull and I ended up lost in a neighborhood, and took a laugh break in some guys front lawn and tried making grass angels. I went full retard from laughing, goddam those really were the days to remember... Such good times.

Oh and OP! Watch Pineapple Express with him while baked! There are a million hilarious one liners in that movie. And the ending scene in the restaurant had me dying of laughter while high. Quality media.

I thought hurricane season was over!

11. I'd say get a spoon pipe and share a bowl, and YOU light the the bowl. I remember it was my friends first time smoking I handed him the bowl and he chiefed it. He managed to suck all the weed into his mouth and choke off the hit. Was pretty hilarious tbh. Cheers

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

Smoke a fat blunt it'll guarantee he gets high, thats what I did with friends in highschool when it was there first time

• Like Like x 1
  13. How do you plan to smoke? I'd recommend a joint or blunt for a first timer. I started out with gravity bongs and shit had me so stoned. A blunt takes a while to smoke so you can just casually get higher and stop whenever.
    I recommend having music on deck playing through a speaker or something while yall smoke. Like someone else said, make sure you're in a nice and calm area. Preferably a house or apartment or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Have him take one hit wait 5 mins, take another, wait 5 mins. A couple hits and they may be good, or they may want to keep going. Just have them start out slow and get some good snacks, also if they are super worried about a bad high have them hold off for another week

15. #15 Slim340, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    if he's never smoked anything period before including tobacco...DO NOT MAKE HIM SMOKE OUT OF A DRY PIPE

i did my first time and it was some hot as fugh smoke that made my eyes water and get all mucus-y and i didnt get high at all, plus he may not understand the concept of a carb (i didnt when i first hit the pipe, dude was like 'clear the carb brooooooooo' 'nigga this my first time, the fuck doesn that even mean?')

but the second time smoking,  we smoked a blunt and i got sky high, i walked the fine line of being too high and an absolute state of bliss, so it was perfect (up until that point i have never been under the influence of anything, but luckily i was barely able to keep it cool lmao)

plus tell him that you need to 'double-inhale'..........take a inhale/hit off the blunt, move blunt away from mouth, and inhale once more without letting any smoke out till your exhale

and it may not make a difference to a first-timer, but i feel less high when i play video games after blazing, lol i still do it but like an hour after i toke is the perfect time to turn on the 360

16. First of all thanks for all the tips guys. Plan on using a pipe. He vapes using a e cig and used to smoke cigs so the whole inhale concept shouldn't be a problem. Gonna prolly just turn on some music and chill and take it slow. 1-2 hits and wait a bit and see how he feels. Will update tomorrow after we smoke.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1