Friends dont like buying me or others a bag...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ghostdivision, Aug 2, 2012.

1. A work college of mine often picked up, and word soon spread. Initially, he did it, but eventually when he went to give his friends a bag the managers son was with them.... The final result being a sacking.

2. Move to Texas. We're real nice here. Well smoke u up on the way to get u abag.

3. #23 Ghostdivision, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    Well we are in canada, not sure what the specific laws are we have, but they purchase large quantities regardless of me, a quarter or 8th is not even a dent in their 500 dollar pickups, they have also never raised that issue with me.

But they get bags for others to im being told, people I dont know and their not good friends with, their is currently 3 (2 moved) in their circle that smoke heavily, and they purchase for each other all the time, but some of them even play on two hockey teams (ball hockey and ice hockey) and I heard through them they get bags for other people they play with on other teams who they dont even know as well.

Only conclusion i came to after a recent talk with someone else last night is they find it a hassle or extra work getting bags for more people. I brought this up with the friend who has the same issue with them, and is considering using silk road, and he said they simply bitch they have to get bags for others already when he asked them.., he said they named other people on other hockey teams they get some for, one is even buying for a separate buddies ex girlfriend ( we know what hes trying to do). We also try to make it easy as possible prepaying and telling them dont go out of your way because i know its a bit of a hassle, just get us some when your picking up so they just have to get a bit extra. They apparently also have been complaining about having to weight more out when we ask for some.

Thats why im somewhat curious if any users on here are in my friends shoes, is it that awful getting bags for others and having to weight it, what more can I do to make it easier? I thought you would just purchase slightly more if another friend wanted some? And me and my other friends purchase as 1 unit and then divide it ourselves to save them hassle.

If they would put their foot down and say were not getting other people bags i guess that would be fine, although pretty cold without offering to introduce us, but i know their getting other people some as well. Were such good friends with them they feel comfortable telling us no however.

4. #24 Ghostdivision, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    I have been friends with them for 8-10 years now, we are a close circle, we graduated together as a group of friends, a few are married now, but otherwise its the same group of us from high school, we speak to the same people we all party in the same close group of friends whenever we go out.

I have never even smoked with someone outside this circle of friends in probably 7 years (since high school actually)

Except for extra people they play with on their hockey team, or they work with whom i dont know, we all know each other and would never tell a random stranger. Their the ones smoking after their hockey games and then getting other people asking them for some, and buying some for them.

They also know we would never mention them to a stranger, thats why a few of us are a bit upset, were a close group of friends and they dont want to get us some and our best guess at the moment is they feel its extra hassle and they know us well enough they dont mind telling us no if they dont feel like it. This is basically my only group of friends, i work with older people, so they are the only people i smoke with ever, and they know this as well. And when i say group i dont just mean these friends who wont get me some, but a bit larger group of 9-10 people, 4 of them dont even smoke, we hang out in our free time all the time.

Thats why im looking for ways to make this even easier for them, but i seem to have exhausted all possible ways.

5. Why don't you get a drug dealer. Who sells weed so this doesn't happen. I hate picking up for others since it puts me at a larger risk. Ask them if you can get in touch with one of their dealers?

6. #26 Ghostdivision, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    I know this is a large thread but thats been covered.

They get large quantities off someone else who picks it up off a dealer out of town.

The guy they get it off, they wont give us his number, he does not want it given out.

As for a larger risk, again we ask for a single quarter and they pick up alot more. Between the three of them alone they pick up half ounces for each of them, im not a hardcore smoker so i dont know how much that is, but i know hanging out with each of them, i ask them and they say they each buy a half ounce a piece. One of them often buys an ounce to himself. A quarter shouldnt make it any worse.

We believe Its all down to them not wanting to get me and our friends some because they simply dont feel like it and they feel comfortable telling us no since we are good friends and from what i also gather they are lazy and dont want to get one more bag and get upset if you ask. Yet they get some for people they dont know as well.

To make it easier we tried to prepay, offer rides, offer to give them extra money, anything to make it easier, and they still just like to hold it over us and are stubborn, their response is always just stop by ill smoke one with you, almost like they enjoy the fact we have to see them if we want to smoke. We try to explain we would like our own bag, they never shut us down, but when we ask if they could get us one, they alert us they got some, but did not get us any, and one friend said last time he asked they complained they already had to get some for 2 other people on their hockey team, they didnt want to get us a quarter for us, its to much hassle, which to me doesnt make sense because they would just have to purchase a little extra, when they regularly buy huge quantities themselves anyway... they already buy 500 dollars or more when they pick up, a single quarter i cant imagine would be that much trouble for your friends on top.

and thats where it stands. We dont even know how to respond. Or how to try to make it less of a hassle for them then what we have tried.

If i could find a dealer id be in heaven, but i live in a smaller town. And dealers dont just accept random new clients.

Im also in canada, marjuiana laws are lax, and if they go to jail its not due to our quarter or 8th we asked for.

7. Haha Im glad someone else knows how to make a quick hustle.

But I can see it getting annoying getting bags for someone else when they are not for you even when you offer some free bud. But just ask for there connects number if thats okay with them.

8. Your friends seem like douches

What 'friends' dont like helping other 'friends' find bags?

Wheres the white people hospitality?