friends dad freaks out on me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by couchpotato942, May 18, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkSZDXBbpEM]YouTube - Pissing on your steps Del The Funky Homosapians[/ame]
    maybe you pissed on his steps?

2. There are people that can't ride the short bus without licking the windows that are 20 IQ points above pissing out windows & and throwing out sentences that include "my dad" in a tantrum.

Grow up?

Ask your mommy to show you how to use the potty like a big boy?

Bring your self defense skill level up to that of a 9 year old girl so you never have to embarrass yourself with "my daddy will beat you up" ever again?

Kiss a girl in front of his dad so he doesn't think you're a homo after threatening to tell your daddy on him?

That should be enough to get you started in the right direction. :D

So, you tried going for a redemption post, then undo it in the last sentence by coming off as an even bigger idiot than you were when you started the thread.

That last sentence sounds really badass coming from a little punk that shit his pants in fear the last time he got yelled at for being too stupid to work a toilet. :laughing:

Are your parents morons too, or did you develop this way completely on your own? :D

3. If you needed to collect a urine sample from someone, would you want to hold the cup while they fill it? Would you be okay with company pissing in your kitchen sink? It's all going to end up in the same place anyway, right?

Of course you wouldn't, just like an adult home owner doesn't want to look at his house and see some dirtbag kid pissing out of his window--regardless of where the urine's final destination might be.

Another thing to consider is that people that are too lazy & stupid to use the toilet are probably the same geniuses that piss all over the toilet instead of in it. I don't know any homeowners that want piss splatter on their walls, carpet, window sills, etc...

4. hey mike.how about you shut the fuck up

this guys dad is way fucking bigger than me, and he was in an alcohol-induced temper tantrum..i was not the one having a "temper tantrum"

he may have gotten physical with me..and he was the one that mentioned calling my dad as if my dad would have sided with him.

so just fuck you, the guys dad is an absolute fucking prick and we piss out the window all the goddamn time

5. lolumad

:laughing:

And yea pissing out my window you'd get dropped out the window into your puddle of piss you so elegantly pissed out of my fucking window onto my driveway.

See what I did there?:smoking:

6. #86 oldskoolgrower, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    Actually if someone was doing that I'd get a Candiru and put it in a bucket of water and hold it under his stream. It's a parasitic fish native to the Amazon that's been known to swim up a urine stream and into the urethra, lodging itself in the host's penis.

7. I see what you did there.:D:laughing::laughing:

8. haha old skool grower..i must give you props for that idea..if i had a fish swim up my urethra i guarantee you my window pissing days would be over!

well they prob already are seeing as how i only ever pissed put of a window over there/

9. Oh, no... I made you cry. Pleeeeease, I beg of you, please don't tell your daddy to beat me up too. :cry:

If you don't want someone to lose his temper, maybe you shouldn't piss out of his window. Most people wouldn't need that explained to them.

It's a good thing you mentioned that you piss out of his window all the time, since everyone knows that if you do something stupid over and over, it somehow makes it better. :laughing:

10. And you just happen to have a bunch of Candiru?

11. You never know, do you now? :devious:

12. I do not.

13. piss in a toilet

14. Dude, I piss out my window all the time...
    And the window that i piss outta is 3 stories up. Hell, if i knew that my shower pipes leaked through the ceiling to the people below me, I'd still piss in the shower.

15. I'm pretty sure you pissed on him dude

16. Wait, let me guess. You ride a short bus to school right?

17. Pissing out the window and shitting out the window are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!!!!

I use to have this friend that looked normal and acted normal, but i went to his house one time and he started pissing behind a bookcase lol. I thought that was funny, I was planning on spending the night at his house but when i laid my head down on his couch i smelt poop so i got up and left without saying anything.