Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friends brother

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LetsBlitz, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Okay so me and my friend were upstairs in his house when his brother came in and started rolling a joint as he thought no-one was in. When we came down and found him he was scared that we would tell his mum and stuff but we were like 'nah its cool, just try not to smoke in the house'

So we smoked with him but it got me thinking.

This kids 13, quite short (his brother was but he shot up during puberty), and his voice hasnt broken yet. Will smoking weed affect him going through puberty and growing ?

He mixes his joints with tobbacco and only smokes around twice a week.

2. He'll be fine. The hormones in the food will balance him out. ;)

3. Tell him to stop mixing it with tobacco. at that young age, it'd suck if got addicted as he probably smokes cigs if he has the tobacco to mix. OTher than that, I'm not sure if it affects puberty, i wouldn't think so though

4. The tobacco will have an effect... the marijuana? not so much.

5. Quit buying into government propaganda.