friends bowl got stolen

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by N1ck, Sep 7, 2010.

1. #1 N1ck, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
    I just sold my bong, and haven't bought anything to replace it yet, so in the mean time, this girl I know let me borrow her bowl.
    My brother had some friends over the other night. My brother doesn't really have friends, so the ones he has are either dumb, or just plain weird. One of the kids heard from my brother that I smoke, so he was bugging the shit out of me all night, asking if I had any pieces. After about an hour of him annoying the hell out of me, I let him borrow this girls bowl, and told him to give it to my brother as soon as he was done using it.
    I told my brother to MAKE SURE he got it back.
    Needless to say, at the end of the night I'm sleeping, and all my brother's friends go home, and that kid never gives my brother the bowl back, even though I texted my brother multiple times before i went to sleep(way after he should have been done with the bowl), to make sure he got it back.

Well skip a couple days, I found the kid and confronted him, he said he lost the bowl, but I don't give a shit what he did with it, all that matters is that it's not in my hands, and he had it last.
    I got $50 out of him for what was no more than a $20 bowl.

So that brings me to my question,
    The girl who's bowl it was doesn't know anything about it yet, because I didn't want her to worry about it until i already had a new one to give her. but I don't know if I should I should surprise her with a new bowl, or tell her the story and have her come with me to pick one out.

2. Just buy her a new bowl man

3. Since the selection of bowls is vast, i say bring her along. Something that will catch her eye may not catch yours and she'd much rather enjoy one that she likes rather than one you did. Since you lost it just explain to her and say let's go down to the headshop and pick you up a new one.

4. Let her pick a bowl and then buy it.

5. Bring her along and let her get a nicer bowl than the old one.

6. let her pick the new bowl
    she'll be happier that way since its getting replaced.

7. Tell her the story, have her pick one out for ~$20 and smoke her up with the rest of the money.

8. Do. Exactly. This.

9. /thread

10. Do this.......and than fuck her

11. Tell her the story; it's a sweet story. You were nice enough to let somebody use the bowl AND you were nice enough to potentially get her a BRAND NEW ONE! And who knows, maybe this one will have more sentimental value since a friend bought it and it has a sorta cool story to go with it...

But I would tell her, otherwise you risk her being mad. After all, she trusted you with her property and hey, you could've stayed awake to make sure you got the bowl back, but this situation sounds cooler anyways. I would just tell her that the poopy bowl is lost, but a bigger and better one is on the way.

12. Take her and buy a new bowl, then with the extra cash you got outta the kid buy her a little bag to go with it.

13. I think this is what I'm gonna do. Either today or tomorrow I'm goin' to go to probably the best shop in the area, if they don't have anything I think she'll like, I'll have the guy make one custom, he'll probably even throw me a pretty generous discount, once he hears what happened.
    Plenty of my friends know about the whole situation, so I'm hoping she doesn't hear about it before I have a new one for her.