friends are turning into fiends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JackJoker, Sep 23, 2013.

1. ok so two of my friends who ive known for just over 2 years now i always get blazed with but recently they changed. one of my friends has a summer house that has a TV xbox Music all the good stuff when your high + lets you hot box the room. ive been smoking at his 2-4 times a week but noticed his changed allot same as my other friend who is there allot more than me. 

i noticed they went from talking about sport movies news ect to now ONLY talking about bud or taking other drugs (ive only ever smoked weed and wont touch anything else). now when i talk to them or chill 90% of the time its about weed unless i bring up something that can converted some how into something about weed. i tried getting them into some sports basketball ect but they come but end up sitting and getting high and not playing at all and after minutes wana go back to his and smoke more.

im cool with getting high and chilling but not every day straight. one of them even sold some stuff to get some bug as he had no money at the time. i dunno if i should say something or not.

2. live and let live

3. I would much rather talk about drugs than sports....

4. I hear you, I've had the same troubles. Talking about weed all the time is a horrifically boring subject matter.

5. I get what your saying but fuck sports. I like basketball alot but can't stand watching it. Let them be, my friends the same way but it's whatever,  Idon't associate with him anymore because he wanted to play borederlands all day lol. I kind of do the same thing but idk I like to drive around or something beside staying inside.

6. Bro you chilling with people who smoke bud all the time, so what do you expect lol. Try finding some new folks who gets high and talk about sports

7. stupid fat hobbits.....wants to takes the precious from us...HATES THEM WE HATES THEM

8. http://youtu.be/w_tx_fTjhBI does this sum it up

9. i wish i had the weed that bitch was smoking.

10. Some people are just all about bud dude it's how it is

11. Haha the video describes exactly how I feel.

I jerk off inside books and give life to words

12. HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF IS THIS SHIT??? I thought it was a parody of a PSA right up until the end. You can really tell when these things are made by someone who's never touched the stuff in question.

Anyway OP, sounds like a phase to me. Whenever a guy gets really into something he can never talk about anything else, especially when he's got other people of a similar mind. My best friend of over 10 years got into League of Legends about a year ago. Tried to get me into it, I played a few rounds but it's really not my thing. Regardless, he found other people to play with, including a few old college buddies, and it's literally all he wants to talk about when he's blazed. Sometimes even when sober. I know I've gotten that way about BC, I find myself trying to work it into every conversation I have, how much fun I had there last year and can't wait to go back next year. With any luck it'll pass soon, blaze elsewhere if it really bothers you that much.

13. i know what your saying. my buddy seems to want to do nothing other than smoke inside and watch pixels. i'm down for blazing like a forest fire and watching movies but it gets old after a while.

14. I Know exactly how you feel. I call those type of friends my stoner friends. So all you got to do is find some new friends regardless if they smoke or not. A little ying and yang :)
    A little balance so you dont always hear about weed this weed that

15. I split away from those types of people after high school. Losers will be losers, and you should surround yourself with winners if you want to make it big. Just my personal take on things.

16. You need to tell these people that they're making choices that will affect the rest of their lives.  Tell them they're not making wise decisions and are turning into junkies.

17. Yeah.... I don't exactly like talking about news, sports, or anything else not involved in my life like talking about other people and shit like that.

18. it's good to have friends with all different types of personalities. basically re-en-stating that you should chill with some people who don't care as much about weed or don't smoke at all. 

19. funny, i have the opposite, cant find anyone who wants to talk about something interesting other than shit like sports

20. loled. that psa is probably how everyone feels about me.