Friends are not really friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Liquor Sto, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Had some friends over and smoked 2 blunts, I leave to go to the bathroom but when I come back these fucks are cooking fried chicken, corn dogs, one of the bastards even had the nerve to go pick some buds off my plant and roll another blunt ! I was like put all that away none of yall asked, they respnded with "stfu your just high, were guest dog".

So I just sat down for 45 min while they munched and smoked a blunt. I then said I have to bounce you guys have to go, they insisted on chilling at MY pad until I got back.. When I said get the fuck out they all left but I noticed another piece of my plant missing. Fucker took anther nug from it !!! They told me they are coming back today but I got my frat brothers over and plan on telling these fucks to get lost and give back the nugs they took.

Thoughts?

2. Next time make them bring their own bud. Also make sure to guard your weed, take it with you if you go into the bathroom.

3. Those are the type of people that shouldn't even know about your plants.

4. wow... tell them to fuck off and pay you back. disgusts me when people act like that.

they are right, they are the GUESTS, so they should be respectful to the person letting them stay there. sounds like a bunch of self-righteous bastards to me

5. wait you sat there while they smoked a blunt of your weed? you gotta lay down tha law bro.

6. Tell them to get the fuck off your property and make them pay for what they took plus interest.

7. They're obviously just using you and don't give a fuck about normal things like common fucking courtesy.

Ditch those assholes and find yourself some new friends.

8. Be assertive man, sorry to hear that they were fucking with you like that.

9. Your friends sound exactly like me.

10. What hellahighguys said. Be assertive or else they'll walk all over you. I something relatively similar happen to me a few times too. Doesn't feel good :(

11. get rid of those friends and plants, because sooner or later they will open their mouths and you're going to jail.

12. ... Yeah that's pretty fucking rude. Can't stand rude people, they would've been out of my house since I value politeness and courteousness over many other traits in friends. I'd definitely consider that stealing, especially after you told them NOT to do it.

13. So they just picked a bud right off your plant and rolled a blunt with it?

Must have been a shitty ass blunt.

14. yeaah ditch those losers dawg. Dont mess with fiends,and fakes. Sorry to hear that they picked your plant, people can be so disrespectful.

15. your frat brothers?, fuck yeah kick their asses!

16. yeah im calling bullshit on newbie ops story. you can't just pick buds off of a plant and smoke it in a blunt. i did it when i was a kid, shit was harsh as hell, didnt wanna burn, tasted like grass and was no where near as strong as the finished product.

you at least have to dry it a lil

17. Soo, why do these "friends" know you have a plant in the house?

Are you trying to get robbed in the future?

Must be a shitty smoke as well if you're just picking it from the plant.

18. Must have been a shitty uncured blunt. Next time man up n tell them if they touch or roll up any more tree without your consent shits going to go down

19. You won't get shit back man. Keep dreaming.

If they respect you so little they'll pluck buds from you, they definitely won't offer to repay you.

20. be careful they might call dea on your plants