"Friends" a dick

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NoBanhammerPlz, Oct 4, 2010.

1. easy way to deal with people like A, call him up one day and tell him you want him to see something, bust out a fat ounce then make him watch you smoke the whole thing to your self :smoke:

2. Sorry but the person who throws down the most always gets the leftover bud. If someone threw down 30$ and you and four of your friends threw down $10 each, that doesnt mean you guys get to split the .5 between the four of you. I threw down 30, that .5 is mine.

3. No dude you got it all wrong.. we came and left in 2 groups.. Me, G, and D were one and A and his friend were the other.. they threw down 25 (5 was for blunt wraps and zigzags) and we threw down 30 (all on bud).. so by logic we should've been the ones keeping the .5 but they conned us out of it by saying oh well A's friend threw down 25 (cause A didn't throw down, he said his friend was putting down for him) so we get to keep it.When in actuality, if you were to look at the situation, we were the ones who should've kept it.

4. I've had 1-2 'douches' like that before, for a few months. Now my friends and I Ignored the shit out of him and he has no friends, and he's one fat ass motherfucker which has nothing to do with the point of this thread but he was fat and ugly and I hated that kid.

Violence isn't the answer either, just ignore him he'll get the message, if he still smokes with you and you can't get rid of him just ignore him when he talks to you. You don't need to be begging him in your friendship he needs to be begging you!

5. Fuck, people like that piss me off.
    Why can't everyone just be chill?!

6. Talk to him, tell he has problems to his face. Believe me it works, when you call someone out on there assholality.