Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friendly Reminder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by qazdawg, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Don't wait until 4/20, or even the day before, to pick up your bud.

Some people I know had their plans on 4/20 ruined because they were dry. Their dealer had a problem with his truck and couldn't get out there on 4/19 (they weren't able to drive out there because they could not find a ride and don't own a car), and he obviously had plans for 4/20.

So go scavenge up your money and pick up tomorrow or Thursday. I don't want you guys to have a shitty holiday.

Toke on! :smoking:

2. Thanks. Ive been saving my bud for the last week, but I'll probably have to pick up some more tomorrow.

3. Ha Ha, I checked when 4/20 landed this year last weekend. Then promptly forgot all about it and schedualed a pick up for later this week. woo hoo i'll be set.