Friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cLo yerp, Jun 16, 2010.

1. i smoked my friend up wit $60 worth of bud a month ago and he smoked me up on a dime 2 weeks ago he said hes going to pay me back but over time with dub or dime smoke ups. but yesterday he said he had 10 so he came over and only had a 20 and i already got the weed and didnt have change so we smoke the blunt and walk to the gas station and they wouldnt give him change. so he said hell get me the 10 this morning but he wont pick up the phone.

so now he owes me $35 and im fucking pissed. i was cool about the paying over time in smoke ups cause we always do that, but i need the $10 for other shit today.

2. Wow just wow!

3. First time...............Shame on him for not payin up.

Second Time..........Shame on you for falling into the trap again

4. hes a good friend we have a thing where ill buy a dub then he buys a dub but i just got an 8th and i was like fuck it cause he said hell pay me back. I was ok with it since ive smoked him up on a Q and he paid me back in a week, this time he is taking longer. Yesterday he had the money but only a 20 bill and the gas station said they dont have money to give change

5. A friend of mine owes me £20 not much but it's the fact if i ask he's like yeah soon but then he'll go out and get some green himself. And it was his birthday like last week i know he got a decent amount of cash aswell.
    Fucking cunt i've noticed he's a slimey bastard aswell like when i've got money he's always ringing me and shit seeing if i wanna get high (yes) but now this week when he knows i don't have any i hardly hear from him until last night, when he told me he'd call me tomorow afternoon to get stoned. It's now 8:20pm.
    Once i get my money off him i'm gonna chill with him less and less.

Sorry that was more of a rant than i intended but i just needed to vent !

6. thats funny because

i smoked my friend up wit $60 worth of bud a month ago and he smoked me up on a dime 2 weeks ago he said hes going to pay me back but over time with dub or dime smoke ups. but yesterday he said he had 10 so he came over and only had a 20 and i already got the weed and didnt have change so we smoke the blunt and walk to the gas station and they wouldnt give him change. so he said hell get me the 10 this morning but he wont pick up the phone.

so now he owes me $35 and im fucking pissed. i was cool about the paying over time in smoke ups cause we always do that, but i need the $10 for other shit today.

7. That joke died about 2 weeks ago :wave:

8. so did deadmau5:wave:

9. My friends and I have never kept track of who owes weed money to one another... We always just share what we have, when we have it. Its another thing if one of us was a moocher and never pitched in but when you sit around worrying about your friend owing you an exact dollar amount all the time its kinda lame (IMO) and its just one of those things that end friendships.

10. This is what I am saying!

11. ya im not going to end the friendship but if i wait another month (prob wont)
    ima just go to his house and say give me my money or im gonna fuck you up

12. Doesn't sound like much of a friendship exists in the first place.

13. no we are. but im not gunna be a bitch and give money out basically

14. Smoking your boy up is not even close to giving money away...

15. ya me and my friends have disputes over money all the time. last month, my friend blazed me out with like 60 bucks worth of dank, and then i smoked him out on a dime a couple weeks back. i told him id pay him back in smoke outs, no biggie. yesterday i told my friend i had 10, which i did but it was in a 20 dollar bill, i figured hed have change. however, my friend didnt have change so we smoked the blunt and went over to the gas station and those fuckers wouldnt give me change. i told him id give him the 10 this morning, but my phone isnt working so i cant communicate with him. i owe him 35 bucks now, hes probably pissed but watever.

16. Seriously.. its like inviting a guest over to your house for dinner then asking him to pay up for eating and drinking.

17. Like Jollystoner said, me and my boys never really keep track of money. Usually we just match or if someone doesn't have bud, they just gotta pack a bowl or two the next time we smoke. Everyone is good about it because we all know it works out in the end.

Good luck though.

18. Tips on how to be cool

Spark people up - Don't fucking expect them to spark you up...It's the way shit rolls honestly. We don't know the financial problems everyone of us has so relax.

This sounds like some childish bullshit.

I sparked a guy i know on like 1k worth of weed - He never sparked me back up - I'm not bitching. He was cool to hang out with and low on money so i sparked him all the time...I never expected shit out of him

19. So you had $60 worth of bud you guys smoked. You each smoke half, he smoked you up on a 10. He only smoked 30 worth in the first place and you smoked 5 worth of his bud. If anything he owes you 25. He's probably low on money I don't understand why you'd 'beat his ass' and end a friendship over $20..

If you do decide to confront him like that I hope he beats the shit out of you.