friend zoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DontTellSmokey, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Alright guys, I'm about to sound like a major pansy for this thread, but this shit is driving me crazy.

So me and this girl had a thing for 6 (maybe 7?) Years. She's incredible, smart, funny, and fucking gorgeous. She's someone who is going places in life, she's done foreign Exchange to Europe, and is studying abroad next semester. I'm head-over-heels in love with her, and have been for a while.

We dated for 3 months recently, but broke up because of the distance with her going to college 2 1/2 hours away. After that we had extremely limited contact for about 2 months, but recently started talking again.

While we were dating, things were perfect, and she said she wouldn't have any problem spending the rest of her life with me. Then we broke up, and I took it really hard. I feel like I probably fucked a lot up, because I just couldn't give up on her.

Now that we're talking again, I'm terrified that she's in it strictly for friendship, when she's all I ever think about.

Long story short, how the fuck do I tell if she's still interested?

/endemotionaltalk

2. sorry but right when i heard that bold line, it reminded me of this.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KllCZGNDTuk]Creepy guy professes love of Selena Gomez.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

and if shes still interested, she will let you know. Not like tell you, but she should show it.

3. if you're stuck in the friend zone, then become "open-minded" friends with an "open-minded" style friendship.

4. dude i TOTALLY understand you.
    i find myself in 95% of your described situation.
    F U C K FRIEND ZONE !!
    i hate the friend zone more then bacon

5. How the hell do you hate bacon sir?

6. let me rephrase that :
    "more then pigs"