Friend Zoned..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kdank, Jul 28, 2012.

1. So let me just give you some background information. Me and this girl are pretty close. We have known each other since we were about 9 but we didn't really start becoming close until about Sophomore year in high school. (We are both 18 now and just graduated) So over the years we were just really close friends but, of course, I started to develop a crush on her.

After we graduated I figured we wouldn't really see each other very often so I kind of just let it go and didn't really talk to her anymore. Then about a month ago she text me asking me if I wanted to go on a movie date with her so I said yes. The date went good. At the end of the date we kissed, nothing major just a few lip pecks. But after that date she never talked about us dating anymore. About a week after that date she came to my house and we were watching movies. But she kept talking about this other guy that she liked but how he fucked her over. (Basically like I'm in the friend zone again..) So I'm really confused blades. Any ideas on what I can do to get her back? I was thinking about just talking to her about it.

2. She kissed you, thats an intimate thing. So she likes you , and she was telling you about how another guy doesn't satisfy her.. YOURE IN :smoking:
    take the hint

3. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']She kissed you, thats an intimate thing. So she likes you , and she was telling you about how another guy doesn't satisfy her.. YOURE IN :smoking:
    take the hint[/quote]

The only thing that worries me about it is when she was talking about him she was saying that they were cuddling and kissing. This was the day before she came over, which is obviously after we went on the first date. So I'm just confused what to think.

4. So just tell her how you feel...

Nothing ventured, nothing gained or some shit

5. [quote name='"kdank"']

The only thing that worries me about it is when she was talking about him she was saying that they were cuddling and kissing. This was the day before she came over, which is obviously after we went on the first date. So I'm just confused what to think.[/quote]

I wouldn't wanna go for it to be honest cause you went on a date and then she went out with another guy

6. Just go for it, if you think she is the faithful kind, it is just a date, nothing official was established.
    Tell her how you feel and go off that.
    You're gonna have to act and react; vice-versa.
    Good luck to you. Friend zone isn't a great place to be.
    Unless she starts to gain an affection for you in return.

7. Just start talking to her a lot more. She might've been trying to make you jealous. It's doubtful, but who knows.

8. Dude, just act like a friend. I know you like her, but don't act different b/c of what you found out. I did, and I lost her as my best friend cause I practically told her I couldn't be friends with anyone who makes me feel like shit.

Just be yourself, and if she does try to initiate something, and your not down for it, tell her.

Honestly in my opinion, I would never get with a best friend or chick after being friend zoned like that, where I had to hear her brag about other guys and shit.

but if you feel for her, and you don't give a shit, go for it.

9. sounds like every other 18 year old girl. has no idea what she wants. that's why you have to really make it known you want her. young girls like that...it is tough for them to make up their minds.

10. Spot on. You have to prove to her that you're the better guy between him and you.

If you give up now, she'll read it as submissiveness and go toward the other guy. Just do what you do and if she wants to hang out again, game on.

Even you wanting hanging out with her a lot (not overdoing it though) can help sway her opinion in your favor.

11. fuck the friend zone, tear that shit open.
    its hard as fuck getting the balls together to tell someone you like them so you gotta do it at the right time, plan that shit bro,

12. Take it from me, I was the other guy just like the one in this story. You know what? The other guy, the one talking to the girl just like in your story, promised her love and money and she ran and married him.

Than I lost her.

13. You made it too easy, don't give them anything so they have to work for it. If they're willing to do the least bit of work for it, most likely they're interested.

14. Sounds like she's trying to make you jealous, or she's looking for you to speak up or show her some sign she should ditch the other guy...

15. The odds are 80/20 she's into you. Go for it. Tell us the results.

16. Wait you went on a date with her, kissed her and then she went with this other guy and cuddled/made out with him? Do you really want a girl who would do that to you? You deserve better than the mind games she's giving you; doesn't that piss you off? She came crying to you about kissing/cuddling with a guy like you're just a girlfriend after going on a date with you?

17. Thanks for all the advice blades! I will get back to you with the results as soon as possible! :D

18. Girls will test guys.

It's one of their worst and most annoying qualities.

19. #20 rollinjoints, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    If she starts talking about other guys, change the conversation or talk about how you've done the same to girls before. Don't be her shoulder to cry on. And don't be offended by it either. Try to stay away from her for a little bit. After seeing her from a break, make sure you touch her and make her know how you roll. If she continues to friend zone you, don't talk to her and tell her you're busy.

Girls don't like guys that are easily accessible or needy. Show her you don't need her and sure as hell don't get friend zoned. Blow her off if she tries to do friendly things.