Friend wont smoke anymore help

Discussion in 'General' started by iceman35, Feb 9, 2009.

1. So my friends wont smoke anymore. The last time he smoked he got like convulsions and he wont smoke anymore. has anyone ever heard of people getting convulsions?

2. Well i have seen that b4 but i honestly dont know why it happend. That is some scary shit though bro. I hope hes alright outside of everything else.

As far as getting him to blaze again i dont think you should pressure him. IMO no one should ever pressure anyone into smoking. It should be a completely voulentary process. We cant say "we just wanna live our life" when we try to pressure others into doing something outside theirs. All we can do is have open arms to the ppl that come to us

3. It can happen, but it doesn't mean it's gonna happen every time he smokes. Maybe you can convince him to try and smoke again to see if the same thing happens. But in the end it's his choice, if he doesn't want to have convulsions again, maybe it's better if he doesn't smoke.

4. Its all based around anxiety and panic attacks. I get them too sometimes. I can only smoke when I'm in a certain mood, otherwise i get mad anxiety.

5. It's highly likely that if he did smoke now, it would give him very bad anxiety. Let him take some time away from it.