Friend Wont Leave Me Alone

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CLOUDSOVERCANADA420, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Yeah your buddy may be smart but he's being very narrow minded.

My older brother's a mechanical engineer, and he smokes a ton of weed on his off days, which is 3 days a week. Recently helped me with difficult calculus work while completely baked.

Weed doesn't impair your cognitive ability at all. short term memory, yeah maybe. I think this misconception that tokers are unsuccessful comes from the fact that alot of people that would have a lazy/unmotivated lifestyle regardless also coincidentally smoke weed. But if weed didn't exist they'd probably not be successful anyways. Correlation doesn't = causation.

2. Tell him to eat a frank

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

... anyone else see this..

4. All my friends think weed kills your brain and kills all your brain cells, anytime I send them studies or papers they just go "HURR DURR DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON THE INTERNET DUMBASS"
    I hate to say it but all my friends are seriously some of the most DENSE mother fuckers ever.

5. Prove your friend wrong .herb don't effect my life in a negitive way at all.its bang more people together than apart.

6. I would stop hanging out with him. With people like that the best way to get back at them just be successful, prove him wrong.

7. You could just give him the facts and, if he is as intelligent as you say, he'll come to a different conclusion.  There have been plenty of famously intelligent people who smoked, as well as plenty of famously unintelligent people who smoked.

It's got nothing to do with the drug.  It's down to the person using the drug.

8. Thanks a lot guys, I am going to show him many of the replies and give him facts about it and maybe it will change his mind, Thanks again. :smoke:

9. Tell him he should never go full retard... :confused_2:  :smoke:

10. My friend smoked just one marijuana and his life is over. His wife left him his car got stolen his kids hate him and he lost his job all from one marijuanas

11. He sounds like a square and a pussy

12. Show him granny's list

13. Maybe you should listen to him. I smoked since I was 15, now I'm a college drop out living in my moms basement at 27.

No but seriously, I'm 20 i make $18 an hour and I smoke every day. I even do other drugs :yay:

14. This had me laughing so hard  :laughing: