Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend (whose slowly becoming a dick) is bagging me out coz i smoke ganja

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dajazza, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Well my mate is naturally a smart ass, and most of my friends tolerate it, including me. But when he found out i smoke weed he is the ONLY fucking one that bags me out. He calls me 'stoner cunt' and 'bong rat', while most of my friends don't give a fuck, this guy is just being a cunt fuck straight up. And instead of saying 'your mom' or some shit his insults to me are like 'shut up go smoke weed'. Also this friend or "friend" doesn't bag the other weed smokers, as much.

2. you need to stop being friends with an asshole

3. So I'd kick his ass or just stop being friends with him. If you don't like a person you shouldn't put yourself around them. It's just unnecessary stress. Fuck that guy he's a fucking loser

4. I hate when people did that.

"go smoke some weed you (insert abusive name here)"

it's like they think they're better than me.

5. Tell him to hit the blunt one time and see if it doesnt change whats important in his life.

6. Why is he anyone's friend? I would just straight up punch him in the face... his an obvious douche bag and your just as guilty for letting him push you around like that. MAybe get the rest of your friends on board with this and tell him that you don't want to see him around any more.

7. You need to drop that cunt out of your clique also are you from UK?

8. Just take a hit and blow it in his face.. if no weed is available then just hit him in the face.. :smoke:

9. Sounds like a dick, why are you still friends with him? Tell him to fuck off and quit being so closed minded.

10. yeh I've been called a junkie for smoking weed from "friends" who were cigarette smokers and pretty much alcoholics... I guess their habits are legal huh?

11. Gotta be clever back.. Tell him to shut the fuck up or you'll knock his crooked ass teeth out

12. my response to these people usually falls along the lines of, "Suck a dick, hoe."

13. If he is trying to give you some tough love "I'm worried about you, bruh!" bullshit, then tell him to do a little research and really understand what he is preaching against. If that's his way of showing concern then he needs to consider how its making you feel and understand he isn't helping anything by being a turd...

...and if that doesn't work, knock the mother fucker's lights out, then snatch his wallet and spend all his cheddar on weed

14. next time he bags you for being a stoner just tell him that he better shut his fucking mouth or you'll get your crackhead mates to ram their methpipes down his throat.

alternatively, just don't hang out with him. he sounds like a cunt.

15. just say, "I like smoking bud, you like smoking pole... To each his own"

16. I got a lot of shit also from a few friend's, but I find being friend's with other stoners is better than being friends with an anti-drug fiend.

17. I get some shit from my friends, But not alot. I just give it them back. Tell them the facts. They all smoke ciggs, So I just state that Tobacco is a drug and your doing far worse to yourself than I am to myself with weed :D

18. Ahh, I remember when I was 14.

19. way to be a douche.

20. He could just be ignorant and in his inability to express his own thoughts he uses aggressive droplines to try and get your attention which he feels he can't get/deserve on friendly terms.

Or he could just be an asshole.