Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend who wants to smoke.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NowYouFunkedUp, Jun 30, 2011.

1. So, one of my best friends who has never smoked before wants to finally try it. But he still believes that marijuana is bad, kills brains cells, etc. Iv thought of showing him The Union, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think I should do? And also, what should he smoke his first time? Pipe, joint, gravity bong?

2. show him sites, movies, and ass. But i suggest a pipe for his first

3. #3 NowYouFunkedUp, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I was sorta thinking about a joint because it's less harsh, but a do have a nice pipe we could use.

4. Smoke that boy out!

Greet him to Mary Jane...

5. a joint would be better or even a blunt and its never a bad day for a nice fat blunt

6. #6 NowYouFunkedUp, Jun 30, 2011
    Oh yeah, it's gonna happen. I think I'll just have him come to my house and I'll just whip a joint out on him!

7. What a dumb ass...believing marijuana is bad for you and still wanting to try it. I suggest you don't let him. These are the type of folks that are found face down with a rotting arm, dead of an overdose of crystal meth, being butt raped by a bum.

8. #8 NowYouFunkedUp, Jun 30, 2011
    I doubt that man.

9. A pipe is going to be less harsh, plus it has a carb. Lots of people don't get high the first few times because they can't inhale right, and a carb pretty much forces you to inhale properly. If you can, use a water (not a gravity, the headrush might be too much for him) bong, but the pipe will be the next best thing. Have him watch the Union, and show him Granny's List. When you do smoke, make sure he's in a comfortable environment, have lots of water there, make sure he takes it easy (after a few hits, wait 10 mins so he feels the full effect), and then have fun. For me at least the first time I smoked was the most fun I ever had high.

10. id say blunt/joint. pipes and bongs are kinda rough.

11. #11 NowYouFunkedUp, Jun 30, 2011
    Yeah, I was thinking of the Union. It has Joe Rogan in it, which is like one of his heroes. And I'm sure he would take a few hits after I showed him some of Granny's facts. They are pretty legitimate reasons why it isn't bad.

12. I say get a decent bong good bud and remember to have something planned to do dont just u and him smoke and just sit there like wtf

13. #13 NowYouFunkedUp, Jun 30, 2011
    Oh yeah, I have some dank bud. Got 4 hits off it and I was buzzed for 4-5 hours. He'll enjoy :D

14. You may want to wait until he's better informed on weed. There's no better way to ruin someone's first time getting high than for them to get paranoid thinking they're going to die or something. Just a thought though, this may not happen.

15. #15 NowYouFunkedUp, Jun 30, 2011
    Yeah, that's why I plan on showing him some info first.

16. Don't let him hit the g bong. He might have a bad experience and never wanna do it again. that would not be good

17. #17 NowYouFunkedUp, Jun 30, 2011
    I'm thinking joint or pipe.

18. Joint. No carb or anything to mess with.

19. Show him the union while he is high it got my girlfriend off the anti-weed train.

20. #20 NowYouFunkedUp, Jun 30, 2011
    It worked on one of my friends, hopefully it will work on this one!