Friend who stole money never gave it back

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by friendlyst0ner, Apr 27, 2013.

1. My so called friend who i gave 40 bucks to buy me something last monday never gave it back. I confronted him about it and he says its at his moms house and hes not allowed over there. Also now that i did confront him *i demanded it back*hes turning into a bitch now? Hes even making people turn on me which our my friends :/hes saying how im fake and telling people not to fuck with me when I didnt even do nothing wrong. I even said sorry for demanding it back. What kind of man steals from a girl? I feel like I have no friends now :( What should i do blades?

By the way my friend said he saw him have 100$ in his wallet but he cant give me my 40?

2. But I thought you said you gave it to him to buy you something? So would it not be spent?

3. He was suppose to hook me up with a bong. He told me he can get me a sick bong from his dealer and the local hd is a rip off. I trusted him with it. He never gave me the bong or my money.

4. No one cares about your made-up bullshit.

5. I'm not lieing so... I even made a thread abiut a week ago about this .

6. Yeah, and if you compare the post I quoted from that thread and your post in this thread, there are several discrepancies.

Therefore, your story is bullshit.

7. lol chill out jazzy or im gonna go uncle phill on you :D

to the poster, this guy aint your friend, he is a typical hustler that goes for people he knows cant really get it back

and you probably wont, just stay away from him unless he comes and ask for your forgiveness and returns the money, id say

8. You know what. If you think it is so be it. No need to be a douche.

9. I'm just saying. Was it $40, or $45? Monday, or Tuesday? Mom's house or dad's house? When you tell similar stories with slight differences, it's usually a sign you're lying.

10. Look I gave him 40$ last Tuesday after class. Its now Saturday. Its basically been a week in a half now.

11. Tell him to buy you a Big Mac and call it quits.

12. Who are you again guy? If you don't like what the thread is about, just don't post.

13. Lesson of the day don't give people money to get you shit an not expect to get fucked over . Whay makes it worse is your a girl so he sees you as not a threat.

14. Lesson of the day don't trust people with your money.

15. yeah i remember the other thread. but yeah sorry, you lost you're money. You ain't getting it back, especially since you said SORRY for demanding it back. How could that possibly be something you're sorry about, so yeah..

16. What to do? Here's my advice.

Stop hanging with 13-year olds who live with their Mom and "aren't allowed" to come out and play.

Then go call his mother up and tell her to make him walk over and give up his allowance money and say he's sorry like the good little bitch that he is.

17. You live in Tampa, too OP? What part?

And, about the thread topic, get your money back. Plain and simple.

18. Offer to suck his dick, then bite it off and sell it for $40

19. It's your money, you should keep demanding it back. Be courteous but firm. Don't shout profanities at him but don't tiptoe around it like a pussy either. And don't apologize for something like that; it makes you look really weak and decreases the odds that he will pay you because he thinks you've already given up.

If your friends start to take his side I would tell them, "He stole my money, that's all there is to it. If you stole money from me I would demand it back from you too!"

PS - This is why you should buy things from a legitimate business. I fucking hate shady personal deals and craigslist/etc for this exact reason. Something always seems to go wrong.

20. White Knightinghood