Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend wanted me to take the blame

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AZBLAZER420, Feb 8, 2011.

1. So I have this friend who is always paranoid as fuck. One day me and him were fishing at this lake and ripping the bong. And he turns to me and says " If a cop comes you would take the blame for the bong wouldnt you, I cant get in trouble man."

And I politely responded so hell no. Its yours, you take the fall for it, if it was mine I would take the fall for it but its not. Then he tried to bull shit me saying a real friend would do that.

Now I have been arrested before and its pretty much fucked my life up. Got charged with possession and attempt to distribute, pigs caught me with three different bags and a scale. So Im definitely not going to talk the fall for someone else.

Am I being a douche or does anybody agree with me?

2. fuck dat *****

3. Yea i would tell him to deal with his own responsibilities. Don't tote the piece if you aren't willing to pay the price if you get caught.

4. Naa, I think your "friend" is asking too much of you. Does he know you got charged before? If so he's dumb as fuck for suggesting that.

5. yea, you are in no way being a douche whatsoever. is your friend a newbie or is he just an asshole?

6. Pretty much just an asshole, talks shit alot even though I kno he cant do shit. Seen him get knocked on his ass plenty of times. Pretty much just tolerate him cause he always has some chronic. Actually hes one of those people that no one really likes.

7. I agree...

8. if the cops came I'd drop that shit in the lake you were fishin in and be like "what bong?" :confused_2:

9. a real friend wouldnt want his friend take the fall for him.
    a real man accepts responsibility.

and this.

10. Fuck that guy. He's not a real friend. A real friend would never ask a friend with priors to take the rap for glass

11. yea my advice is to stop smoking with him if hes like that. if you only hang out with him because he has chronic he doesnt sound like hes really your friend. IMO its better to smoke by yourself or with real friends than smoke with an asshole with bud

12. Whats his excuse that he cant be caught for?

13. Tell your friend to grow some balls, man up and take responsiblity.

14. He's afraid his parents will kick him out. But dude hes 19 time to get out of your mommas house.

15. Why would you guys not just toss it?

16. Thats what I was telling him to do, but then he went on a rant saying I wasn't a good friend.

17. #17 Oceanic, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
    Uhh.. I'd look at him straight in the eye and say, "Your shit is your shit my shit is my shit, go down with your own shit."

Don't know how close you two are, but if it was me, a statement like that alone would be enough grounds for me to write that pos off.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

Basically, in his mind, he's higher than you. You can get caught, but he can't--because of some crazy reason like parents. Get a fucking grip, you're not a douche.. HE'S a flat out complete douche. I wouldn't even hang around with him if you two end up getting into shit he's liable to spill the beans on you in a heartbeat, probably in circumstances where you two wouldn't get charged in the first place. That dude's a walking snitch man.

18. Beat the fucking shit out of that pussy

19. This. If HE was a real friend he wouldn't expect you to take the fall for HIS glass.

20. Does he not understand that you got caught? Tel him to fuck off and that he's not a true friend if he's going to blame you for something that's his.