Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend want to get high but dont wanna smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by loops93, Sep 24, 2011.

1. So i have this one friend who never smoked weed and he dont want to. He said he dont wanna vape either, idk why. He would only want to eat some brownies with pot in it. I told him maybe it wouldn't be a good idea for first high but he said nah it will be cool. Is this a good idea lol?

2. Make him a .5 firecracker.

3. Be very careful.

4. yeah be careful, overdose an edible for the first time and your friend could be scared of weed for life. tell him/her to vape...

5. haha he'd get so fucked up

6. Be prepared for the infamous "yo that shit was laced bro im overdosing bro wtf man call 911 plz"

7. Just tell that pussy to smoke. He'll regret not smoking after he eats the edible. I dont think there could be any dumber way to try bud for the first time than eating it.

8. [quote name='"HIGH IQ"']Just tell that pussy to smoke. He'll regret not smoking after he eats the edible. I dont think there could be any dumber way to try bud for the first time than eating it.[/quote]

Main line lmao

9. #9 BadKittySmiles, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2011
    Plenty of frail little grandmas, with medical issues, start out with edibles. :) Just make sure you tell him in advance that it's perfectly safe, and you can not even come close to overdosing to the point of any physical harm. Sometimes newer smokers, seeing how their friends smoke and wanting to impress them, can overdo it in a single bit hit, too.

Start him out with VERY little... rather than making a quickie oil or edible that may either do nothing for him, or may send him to the mood and then some due to the various processing methods, and large amount of material usually required, I'd suggest making a very high quality oil and starting him with as little material as possible. In this way you will be able to start him out with a fraction of a gram, and increase his dose slowly and more accurately, without wasting too much material on a potential dud. I'd start him with 0.10g, or less per dose unless he is very small/frail, and only have him eat more if he's still feeling relatively ok after 40 minutes, to an hour.

Contrary to popular belief, a quality medical grade oil is VERY easy to make, and does not require any more effort on the makers part, than the popular firecracker... the main differences are the increased length of processing time, and a more mild, gentle heat. This achieves a much more reliable and more powerful effect, from a much smaller amount of material. The potency increases, and the taste is much more subtle and pleasant, where less inert plant and unpalatable matter is allowed into the mix.

You can make anything from cookies and brownies (they are in the 'upper end', of the ideal cooking range) to hard candy, or even easy cold edibles to reduce the risk for further degradation, during potential 'cooking mishaps'. Cold edibles such as Truffles, Canna 'Bombs' (either minus the chocolate coating, or with a simple and easy microwave store bought dip/shell), and Ice Cream are a great start for someone new in the kitchen... even Guacamole and Potato Salad are options, when working with a high quality oil.

There are also tinctures, dragons, and assorted drinks... just remember, start low and slow! If you're also new with edibles, this is good advice for you, too. :) When made properly, edible cannabis is MUCH more powerful than the same amount, when smoked.

To learn how to make this (or your trimmings...)

[​IMG]

Into, this...

[​IMG]

See the link below:

(First Page, contains detailed information on decarboxylation, or cannabinoid conversion..
    decarboxylation is the process of activating your cannabinoids 'potency' by removing the
    carboxyl group in the form of carbon dioxide and water vapor, converting your cannabinoids
    from their acid, to their more potent delta forms):

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Med Grade Bioavailable Canna & Hash Oil, Edibles, Drinkables and more...

The best oils, produce little to no odor during processing, if sealed properly and heated and cooled correctly. You can easily put it in any boxed brownie mix... be sure to read the final paragraph for detailed dosage information.

In the above link, you will also find tutorials and ideas for:

Capsules...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Canna 'Bombs'...

[​IMG]

Glowing candy...

-"Meddy" Moose Pops-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Philosopher's STONES-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Main courses...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Soup...

[​IMG]

Many desserts, even Jello...

[​IMG]

Drinks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

UV/Glowing Drinks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Ice Cream...

[​IMG]

And among the many others, there are of course the old favorites, brownies and cookies...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And more...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of the above recipes and tutorials, are in the link.

Have fun, and good luck! [​IMG]

10. I wouldn't advise that he eat it..from what you said it already sound's like he is very picky and doesn't go with the flow (if he wasn't like that he would smoke) and he wants weed brownies specifically to me that shows also that he is looking for a particularly strong type of high which shows he's either really stupid or just doesn't kno what he is talking about.

But anyway he is a noob who doesn't know what to expect or know how to handle it when it hits him. From the way I think his personality is I think he'll start thinking to much and not just chill which will make him freak out when it isn't over in a couple hours like a normal high would be, plus you gotta think of how the high intensifies over time and the body load it gives you.

You know your friends better than I do but if he does do it make sure he is prepared..

11. BadKat, I'm drooling over those pics :eek:

Thanks for the link; will definitely check it out :smoke:

12. Omg... Will you marry me?

But seriously... If I had any talent for cooking, I'd love to try almost all of that. I'm afraid I would probably over indulge and end up passing out lol

13. roll him a fat chewy blunt and tell him to man up

14. wow that was the most fucking awesome edible collection ive ever seen!! im blown away right now!

OP, i agree that edibles arent a good idea for a first time. If vaping available id say just try to sway his opinion towards that.

15. Edibles or tincture. Oh yeah, and like other people said, be prepared for the whole freaking out scenario where he thinks he's gonna die and what not.

16. That smokin hot ham pic looked sooooooo good

17. what would happen if you drank that whole glass of cannaoil

18. Just bake him a mother fucking potent brownie and give the man what he wants, before he eats it say "Don't say I didn't warn you"

19. Just show him this thread. He will then change his mind and go "Maybe I should just smoke it"

Edit: He will change his mind not because of all those amazing dishes but because he'll see how many experienced smokers are calling him stupid

20. Pass him a needle. I guarantee he'll wana smoke after