Friend turns GAY after smoking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cheeto Jones, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Lmfao wow ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. This thread should have been locked a long time ago. :/

• Like Like x 4
  3. Just what I was thinking

4. Steve French was a cougar bro!

5. w...t...f

If that story was real, which it sounds like it isn't, then that dude is super gay. Maybe the weed lowered his inhibitions enough to act on his impulses. Still your decision to hang out with him though.

6. Yo it's funny as shit that these old life stories keep popping back up in my notifications lmao

Nah bro, this story legit happened. So much ridiculous shit happens in my life it would be harder to make up stories than to just recall what has actually happened.

7. Dude! I had no idea you felt this way. I wanted to ask the last time I was over but felt funny about it.

Now that I know it’s ok - Wheeeeee!!!

:passing-joint:

Now I also know why you kept making me smoke more and more too -

:hookah:

It’s all starting to fit together...

:lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Oh god this is hilarious. Thank you. Yup I met a guy like this but he was autistic. I would presume your friend is “mentally different” in some shape or form. He’s for sure gonna be in some legal trouble if he keeps that up lol. It would be safe to presume that he is a hiddenn deviant while sober. Interesting specimen. Probs the next Jeffery D, you might get to even be in a documentary!

Idk why but I was imagining that episode of american Dad where Steve goes to a place for the criminally insain and a guy is asking if his family has nipples. Maybe the weed cancels out his psycho-hormone meds lol

9. potgay.jpg

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Troll obviously

11. Since weed just amplifies your current moods and feelings he was already gay, it just made him feel gayer. Probably more comfortable about it high

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Thread was from 2k15 lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. #93 GorillaGherkin, Dec 31, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    Lol u dumb as hell. I wouldn’t of been around em after he was runnin his hands through my hair then u hang with em 3 more times.

14. I smoked and now I'm gay. Please help me not to think of vagina, breasts and nice butts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Couldn't stop laughing while reading the whole post lmfao

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Your friend was already gay
    I’m gay and I smoke
    And I’ve been gay way longer than smoking

17. Sure but this thread was started by Cheeto Jones, Jul 29, 2015. 5 years ago!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. giga boo

19. By the way he keeps hanging out with him in the story he tells..I think its probably obvious dont ya think buddy? lol

20. Weed does not make anyone gay, lesbian or bi. If anything it lowers inhibitions someone has and causes them to express who they truly are.