Friend Tripped Out on Weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by R107SL, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Now I know this sounds crazy and I sound like an idiot having tripped out and weed in the same sentence, but bare with me.

A couple of nights ago I headed over to a friends house to soak my knee (got quadricep tendonitis) in her apartment complex's hot tub. While I was there a few of her other friends headed over and they wanted to light up. So I decided to pull out the little bud I had on me and load up a bowl. Now mind you the bowl I used was someone else's and they said they smoked salvia from it several months prior.

Before I continue, I wanted to say that this girl very rarely smokes weed and I smoked with her once before (got her soooo high she passed out haha, in a good way) and she has smoked spice and has had some very negative effects.

Anyways I loaded up a bowl and we each were passing the bowl around the circle. When it got to my friend (the one that freaked out, lets call her M) she took one big hit and coughed a lot and decided to pass it on. Anyways, we ended up finishing the bowl and about a few minutes after she took the hit, M started to freak out. She kept saying "Its coming back again, its coming back again!" And then she laid down on the ground and moved around (almost like she was convulsing but not nearly as severe), she was just rolling around and shit; and occasionally screaming for help.

I checked her vitals and although her pulse was very fast, she wasn't in any danger. So we let her be and she was pretty unresponsive for couple of hours. It was like what people look like when they smoke salvia.

After she came through, she told me she just felt like she was in a different dimension and she had no idea where she was. Nevertheless, it scared her pretty bad and I don't think she's gonna smoke weed anymore.

Idk what happened?! Everyone else was fine and nice and stoned. Ive never seen anyone act like that on weed, ever. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

2. Haha that sucks, I feel her pain. I'm so fried readin this shit sitting in my garage in silence after smoke a fat ass kief/weed bowl, and all of a sudden I hear some rustling and i'm freaking out thinking someones trying to break into my shit. It turns out it was a garbage bag blowing from the wind.

She probably has a really low tolerence, and you had good weed so she freaked out. Ive seen it before haha

I also now think that you can "trip out" off weed, but to diffent degrees. From a little paranoi to what you mentioned

3. Lol tripper

4. You should've guided her to smoke less instead of taking a big hit, she wouldn't freaked out as much.

5. thats the weird thing tho, I thought the hit she took was of relatively normal size. But she said it was a really big hit for her, and it was only ONE hit. Thats what i don't get. I guess she's just very sensitive to substances, I mean she didn't even start drinking until she turned 23.

6. hahaha ya bud can definitely make you paranoid, but she was acting crazier than I do on lucy and mushies. Ive been trying to find shit on the internet but i can't find anything that comes close to what happened.

7. Then that means that you guys smoked some high potency bud, and since you guys smoked out a bowl, they could be harsh when heated with a lighter. Do you any water tools such as a bong or bubbler? The water should lower the temperature therefore giving cooler hits.

8. Yo! Thats some funny shit! I know u made that shit up cus if this is true u just found the next best thing since Spanishfly! Hell yeha!! :metal:

9. i don't really understand what u mean man. But no i didn't make it up unfortunately, i thought I had a new smoking buddy :( but guess not.

10. it was some good bud, some strong indica. U know maybe that had something to do with! Srsly, cuz when i first smoke with her, we hit bowls out of my zong and i put ice in it also, so the hits were much smoother.

I remember she said that the zong hit were still a little harsh (perfect for me) but that it was a lot better. And all that happened that time was that she passed out next to me and then woke up, and we ate a shit ton haha.

11. Spanish fly is what dudes used to use to get tha girls all horny and fuckable back in tha 70s! But in ur case u had to giver CPR after u fucked her! :metal: :laughing:

12. LOL haha sounds like y'all had a good time. Strong indicas are known to make people cough but keep giving her cooler hits, she wouldn't have a hard time once she gets used to it.

13. I had a friend once get high for the first time and kill his whole family, hes now locked up in my basement.

p.s

[​IMG]

14. hahaha for sure man

15. ya thats what i should tell her. But idk man, i think she's a little traumatized about what happened last time. Im gonna give it some time first before I try talking her into smoking again. But thanks for your help man.

16. Next time u see her just pretend it never happend!

17. OP when you smoke with people who rarely smoke and haven't done it in quite some time you need to sort of frieny monitor how much they smoke for them. I know with some friends they see everyone else taking a lot of hits and they think 'if they're taking 5 why can't I take 3-4?' and with their absurdly low tolerance they can just get way too high and get afraid and trip out.

When I was a new smoker I had it happen to me like twice, I wasn't freaking out because I always tell myself 'its just the drug's effects' but regardless it was uncomfortable. But a lot of people do freak out and you kind of have to feel bad for them AND it just ruins it for everyone else.

So when smoking with people who rarely light up I asked them when the last time they smoked was, and sort of strongly suggest they've had enough when I think they have. And tell them to see how they feel at that point in like 10 minutes and then they can hit it again. They usually refrain from doing so even if before they wanted another hit lol :D

18. oh my god i just type a 2 pargraph response and erased it,. im so high.

19. Please don't let her smoke again unless she REALLY REALLY wants to. I had a bad trip on weed and have felt somewhat depersonalized for the past 12 days.

20. thanks for the reply man, Im gonna do that with new tokers from here on out. I felt really bad for her and it definitely killed the high for everyone else that was there.