Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Friend" stole my bowl

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iTokeat420, Dec 11, 2008.

1. While I was taking my "friend" home, he was smoking his stuff out of my bowl, and I drop him off and his house, and I forgot to ask for the bowl back. I realize this when I arrive at my house, so I text him and he keeps saying he doesn't have the bowl, but i know he does. i searched my car 3 times and couldn't find it.

this is my only bowl, and i have had it ever since i started smoking.

what can i try and do to get my bowl back?

i'm his ride to and from school btw

2. when your going to school take a backroad or a quiet road. park on the side or into somebodies driveway, and start to interogate him. be aware of the symptoms of lying. ie touching head, not looking at u, constantly moving hands. if he looks to his right, hes trying to make something up. if he looks to his left, hes telling the truth. this isnt true for everyone, some people can mimic this perfectly. but its hard. if he keeps refusing and telling you he doesnt have your bowl, tell him your not his ride anymore. after that if he still says he doesnt have it, drive him home, follow him inside and look through his room. hes not going to hit you unless u do something drastic. take into mind that a person is most dangerous when there pissed off. do all this in a calm manor, dont increase your volume, unless its necessary.

3. its just a bowl

are you sure it didnt fall out when he was getting out or something? Ask him again...tell him you won't be mad if he "finds" it.

4. had a friend steal my bowl and i new it was him so i just told him idc if he took it i just needed it back and if he sold it or something i just need the money for it

5. Sounds like he doesn't have it..

6. Throw a brick at his face.

7. Take him in the street and hit him in the fucking face with your tire iron:p that will teach his punk ass to steal your shit ever again! :gc_rocks:

8. I'd interrogate him about it for sure, and if you're absolutely positive that nothing else has happened to it, sounds to me like you have a nice little ass beating on your hands. Don't let people steal shit from you, especially ones that you are already helping out, even though it's usually the ones that you're already hooking up with something that look for more from you.

9. Don't give him a ride, and if he's wearing a tie then I'd suggest using Bullet Tooth Tony's technique he so perfectly demonstrates on Mullet :)

10. Get your bowl back!

11. couldve been on his lap when he was getting out and it fell on the ground, its happened to me dozens of times

12. Ask if he wants to blaze and if he pulls out your pipe... yeah.

13. maybe you lost it. you were smoking so its not crazy to have misplaced an item. shoot check your driveway. it may be there now.

if nothing else and your set on retribution then listen,
    a bowl is not worth an assault charge, so dont go hurting him visably.

"open palm leaves no mark"-unkown

14. Cap his ass. I find torture normally helps with these things, too. Just take off a few fingers or run a few volts through him, and he'll know who's boss. If he doesn't give you back your piece, just kill him there, and burn the body.

That was sarcasm, for the idiots. It sounds like he doesn't have your piece, and you just legitimately lost it. Or, it's in a jacket pocket, and he'll find it the next time he does his laundry, and will return it. It's not like it's a volcano vape or a crazy RooR either, it's a bowl. You can get them for 10$ at a head shop. Chill out, it's not worth ruining a friendship for.

15. I think it's been misplaced and that he may not have it.

Did you move your car seats to check under them? Was he stoned when you called him? He may have just forgotten it was in his pocket or something.

My Uncle swore up and down that I had his keys. I swore that I didn't, I checked everywhere for it and it wasn't with me. He called me every day, twice a day, for a week asking me to look for it. In the end, he found them, in the basket where he keeps his matches when he doesn't have a lighter, and I obviously didn't put them there.

You could just be wrong and have forgotten where it was, ask him again when you are sure he's sober, ask him if he wouldn't mind having a look around because it has sentimental value for you and then see what happens.

Somehow I doubt that unless he has done shady things to you before that he stole your bowl, or that if he took it, I doubt it was on purpose.

16. i took your bowl :eek:

17. thought the op lived in michigan?

thats about 200 miles away...and he drives you to school?

18. i'd make SURE he that i didnt misplace it or SOMETHING if i was u and then when ur sure i'd diss the fucking shit out of them mabey knock them out.. thats just how we roll in ontario tho ...a 3v1 should teach the dude

19. after i know people have stolen stuff from me, i break out that line. or tell him that if he finds it you'll give him a g (and of course not give it to him) that blows man. shifty people suck.

20. i have a sick little spoon that my friends always borrow to blaze with and everytim i ask for it they say they sold it lol it bugs the fuck outa me haha