"Friend" stole my bowl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iTokeat420, Dec 11, 2008.

1. While I was taking my "friend" home, he was smoking his stuff out of my bowl, and I drop him off and his house, and I forgot to ask for the bowl back. I realize this when I arrive at my house, so I text him and he keeps saying he doesn't have the bowl, but i know he does. i searched my car 3 times and couldn't find it.

this is my only bowl, and i have had it ever since i started smoking.

what can i try and do to get my bowl back?

i'm his ride to and from school btw

2. Say

HEY DOUCHE if you want a ride to skool tommorrow tehn you'll give me back my bowl fuck face!!! Don't steal bowls from people, thats pretty much illegal.

Thats like kidnapping.

3. I have and he keeps saying "dude i don't have it", it's like he doesn't even have it.

he is probley high btw, but this pisses me off.

4. Be like dude your so high, just think about wtf you did last.

You walked into your house with my bowl BITCh.!!!!!

5. You don't know he stole your bowl.

Maybe he doesn't realize he has it. Maybe he actually doesn't have it.

You were both high. You could have lost he, he might not have realized he had it.

I hate when people make accusations that they aren't 100% sure of.

6. I wasn't high first of all. And he was smoking it MINUTES before he left to his house. I searched my whole car and it wasn't there. Where else could it be?

7. Dropped it when he got out of the car if it was on his lap. It's a possibility dude.

8. well if he had it last, ask him to pay for it. even if he didn't steal it, it's his responsibility to pay for it if he lost it.

9. That's scheisty.

I would make that guy buy me a new piece.

10. exactly what i'm sayin. if he says he didn't steal it, i would still hold him responsible for it if he had my piece last