Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend stole from me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by darkfires12, Sep 2, 2012.

1. #1 darkfires12, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    so i was giving out weed from my basement when i had a good friend come over to pick up a free quarter.

when he arrives, he is surrounded by two black dudes on each of his side. i asked who his friends were and he was just like "oh some bros i met recently". of course, i get a little suspicious, but my friend pulls out a taser and aims it me.

the first thing i literally say is "don't tase me bro!" but before i can finish, he uses the taser on me, bringing me down in extreme pain. couldn't do a damn thing to him since he was so quick to use it.

his friends then grab my supply and dip out the backdoor. after a few minutes, i finally got the energy to get up and was like "fuuuuuucccck". what the fuck? why would a good friend do something like this and how should i handle this shit?

2. Can't talk about selling weed here . That sucks though dude

3. selling? i was giving it out for free

4. [quote name='"darkfires12"']

selling? i was giving it out for free[/quote]

O alright then aha

5. [quote name='"darkfires12"']

selling? i was giving it out for free[/quote]

This thread reaks of bullshit

6. damn maybe you should stop giving your weed away (winks)

:cool:

7. That sucks man. You were just trynna help out one of the nigs but i dont understand why they would just take it if you were already gna give it to him. How much total did he take

8. I would never give my precious bud away for free lol, but damn dude that's sucks this is what happens when you try to be nice.

9. taze them till they shit their pants

10. seems like bs to me ...
    first of all , giving away 7 grams ?
    why wouldn't he just take the free bag ?
    also you make it sound like he tazed you at your doorstep ? so no one saw you passed out in front of your house , like cars or neighbors , the whole time your house was being robbed ? ...

11. #11 rastaballer209, Sep 2, 2012

That made me giggle

12. Giving out free weed. You sir are on crack. and 7 grams let alone. Bull shit

13. I guess all of you guys didn't read the first couple of posts ... It'll make more sense

14. What the fuck...where do you live? City-wise. And that is super fucked up.

15. are you sure he was your friend?

16. those turkey wraps look so damn good.

Also. Fuck, this is BS. No one is giving away 7g's. Puhlease. If you are I guess nature prevailed, the strong over the weak man. Dont be giving shit away. Don't be letting scary *****s in your house. Bottom line you had the power, you held the dank. Don't take unnecessary risks.

17. #17 Vaperite, Sep 2, 2012
    Forget it. Ive had my grinder stolen from me , and ive weighed out the pros and cons for confronting the person. Id rather pick myself up, buy another 20$ grinder, and smoke until I forget :smoke:
    But thats just me :confused_2:

18. Read the GC rules and maybe you guys will understand why I was giving away 7 g's for free *winks*

other then that, that fucking tazing hurt... i can't believe my friend betrayed me

19. :( Kick their asses

20. That's shitty man. At first I thought you were a troll (still think your exaggerating a little bit but hey there are some fucked up people and a tazer is actually a incredibly good idea if your robbing someone) but that blows dick. Also I'm calling shenanigans on the "don't taze me bro" you probably said something more along the lines of "what the fu-bzzbahsxuvviakamdtazerjsjaaldkvbzz"