friend/stalker

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Apr 1, 2008.

1. ok so theres this kid i been hangin out with for the past month, i dont really hangout with him, more like we both do dope.

so today i just dont wanna go do dope i wanna quit and he calls and calls and calls like crazy. then he just randomly shows up at my house (i wasnt here) but he dont knock on my door or nothin, he goes down to my neighbors house i guess n asks them if they know where i was, and if they gave me money to go get them dope (he knows they were supposed to today) which they did, but they told him they couldnt get money today.

so i come back n my dad tells me about how the kid came up here (i told my dad n pap to say they aint seen me since last night if he comes to the door) and my neighbors tell me too. so he keeps on trying to call n shit, and then he comes back AGAIN! this time he comes up to my door n knocks, n my pap answers n says that i'm not here, and the kid tells my pap that he thinks he left his keys in my car (which i know damn well he didnt, cuz if he did he woulda called me yesterday after i dropped him off cuz he wouldnt have been able to get into his apartment)

so i'm peepin out my window spyin n i coulda swore my car was locked, but i guess it wasnt so he started lookin through my car, i know damn well his keys aint in there n that he knows they aint to soo i'm wonderin what the hell he's lookin for. i see him reachin up in my stash spots prolly lookin for my pin or some scrapes to take (he took my scrapes one other time and told me he swears he didnt n they probably fell out, which i know they didnt)

so after he leaves i go out to my car n look around in it to see if anything was missing n i couldnt find nothin that was missing so i'm wonderign what the hell he might have been lookin for if not scrapes or a pin.

i used to keep my check book in my car, and he knows this because we've written a number of bad checks for dope.. and today i took it out for god knows why into my house. i'm willing to bet that he was looking for my check book to write out a check to himself for money

some friend huh.. i can only imagine his excuse for looking in my car for his "keys"

2. Damn dude not to sound like your mother but you need to get off that shit and stop associating with such scumbags. Next thing you know he is going to be breaking into your house and taking shit from you to buy some dope.

3. QFT

He was probably lookin for your stash? Or just anything that he could sell, like writing that check... You better tell him that you quit or something to get him off your nuts man... Good luck with that he sounds creepy as hell...

4. Thats fucked up. I wouldn't associate with that fellow anymore.

btw.. picksburgh.. is that pittsburgh or just the name of another town?

5. honestly, i dont say this very much at all. but maybe a beating would set him straight

6. thats kinda creepy, you need to cut that guy off asap.

7. sound's like u got a cluck on ur hand's deal with it like a man , man tell that mother fucker off, u talkin about meth? wish u luck on quitin that shit

8. yea picksburgh is pittsburgh

and i've told this dude i'm quittin before but he always fuckin persuades me to take him down n is like I'll give some bags if u do, n i always end up doin it

like the one day i dropped him off n he was like "so are we goin down tomorrow or what?" n i was like "nah i dont feel like it i'm just gonna deal with bein sick" n later that night he called n was like "yo i got 80, what time u comin to pick me up tomorrow" n i ended up pickin him up the next day

n this dude could totally beat my ass, so "teachin him a lesson" isnt a possibility

edit: dope as in heroin, not meth

edit 2: and this kids license is suspended n he dont have a car, so like he had to go out of his way to get a ride to my house n shit (i should stop callin him a kid, he's 24 n i'm only 20)

9. you know wut
    if i were you
    i would of walked out there
    pulled him out
    fucking sock the fucker in the face and tell him to get a fucking life.
    i would never let some mother fucker go through my car with me just watching him

10. like i said, this dude could beat my ass, n i knew i didnt have anything in the car so i just watched him "look for his keys"

11. if you cant stand up for yourself then i just dont feel sorry for you.

i know what its like to have someone call and call and call when youre trying to quit,

but youre the one picking up the phone, and then picking him up to go do drugs.

and more importantly, if he isnt gonna take no for an answer, i guess youre fucked arent you?

better start enjoying your addiction instead of complaining about it.

and if you really, really cared about not ruining your body anymore, you would do anything to stay off,

including taking a fucking bat to the head of a person that does not care about you, and puts your safety in danger.

im not trying to be preachy here, you know that more than anyone.

next time he comes around, answer the door with a tire iron in your hand.

he'll get it.

12. The next time he pesters you about getting dope, say, "Okay, but you have to do one thing for me."

"What?"

"Suck my dick," then drop your pants.

One of two things may happen: A) He's creeped out and never speaks to you again, or B) You get laid and high. It's pretty much a win-win solution, aside from the AIDS.

13. I would watch out, if he went that far.. he may try something worse later.

Oh. Im from pittsburgh also.:)

14. Hmmm going through your car, incessant following, I say *snip snip* it's time to cut him off. You can pick your friends.

15. Ok well if this were me, i wouldnt care that he though i wasnt home. if i saw someone going through my car i would run him out of my yard with a fucking baseball bat, that should keep him away.

16. get a restraining order if he keeps harassing you.

Then if he calls or comes around again u can get him put away.

Problem solved.;)

17. i mean it aint like he knocked on the door n no one answered n then he went in my car

my pap answered the door and he asked if i was here n my pap told him no, n then he asked my pap if it was alright to look in my car for his keys n my pap said yea

n like i said i knew there wasnt anything in my car of value, he actually went back to my car after he was done lookin the first time

but he didnt knock on the door or look for his keys the first time he was here, so that really makes me think he was tryin to snatch up my check book

n i'm not the violent type, i'm gonna try to just ignore him n he'll eventually get it

18. Sketchy sketchy sketchy... update us though.