Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend sprayed buds with air freshener

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Drybananna, Sep 30, 2010.

1. #21 419GottaMin?, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010

What the fuck? Your friend thought i would be funny to spray $60 worth of weed with air freshener? Does he not get that weed isnt the cheapest thing in the world?

Your friend either needs to grow up and get out of the middle school mindset that destroying things is funny. Or you just totally need to get rid of him as a friend in general.

If my friend did that to my bud i would make him pay for it, kick his ass out of my house and never call him back. Especially because he intentionally sprayed your bud DIRECTLY and then probably laughed at it. What the hell is up with people today? :confused:

Edit: And oh yea, i would definitely not smoke that stuff. Air freshener is pure chemicals, and no matter the amount, it is still on your bud. Seriously though ,i would make that "friend" of yours pay for the bud.

Personally if i smoked that stuff i would always have it in the back of my mind that i smoked chemicals and what it could be doing to my lungs. Eeessshhh......

2. You're all fucking crazy, don't smoke that shit. Fuck "low concentrations" and all that. It's fucking airfreshener.

Get this dude to buy you more weed, or if you don't feel comfortable with that buy more yourself. If you have to use it, eat it don't smoke it.

3. Pimp smack his bitch ass and make him buy you more weed. You only get one set of lungs my friend.

4. The LD 50 of Neutra Air is 3 microns. You better give me that bud for closer examination. :rolleyes:

5. BAD KITTY! DAS MA POT PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEEXismVqDQ&feature=related]YouTube - No kitty thats my pot pie HQ eric cartman original version.[/ame]

6. If a friend intentionally ruined your console game as a joke gone awry, would you make him buy you a new one?

Yes.

And I'd say the same goes here.

I would consider the herb now entirely useless myself and wouldn't even consider it worth cleaning, unless you're the sort who huff's chemicals or otherwise intentionally exposes yourself to unhealthy substances.

It's just not a great idea to smoke room freshener, there are a few reports floating around these days that indicate many room fresheners aren't even that great for breathing as they're meant to be, and heat causes the chemical composition to change drastically.

You have no way of knowing whether that heat process is rendering it impotent, or making it even more harmful than it already is.

7. this :smoke:

8. Pretty much.

You're friends a faggot, and needs to be lit on fire.

9. it's a pretty dumb thing to do in the first place, but obviously it's safe.
    people dowse their houses with air fresheners, I'm pretty sure everybody on this forum has inhaled febreeze at least once in their life :rolleyes:

10. Send him to his room for a timeout.

11. yeah ur good....i might suggest rinsing your mouth with mouthwash RIGHT before toking tho....my friend bought off this dealer who sprayed his weed with febreeze....he never again did that....it was nasty as hell but im still around.

12. What a fucking idiot. I would still smoke it, I doubt it has THAT big of a health risk if any.

13. Enjoy the headache and sore throat.