Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend smoked half my stash...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DopeSare, Jan 28, 2013.

1. I gotta say, I really hate smoking with friends only for the reason that whenever it's my turn to smoke them out they use about half the bud I have... I like to conserve my weed because I don't have a steady job right now so money is pretty tight and I like to smoke a little bit before bed to help me sleep. I also have low tolerance which makes my weed last a very long time.

If I had a good job I would care less, but right now sharing sucks!!

2. A "friend" would not do this to you, Man up and say somthing about it

3. Make them throw ends on it. My friends come together to smoke MY weed but I always end up getting money in return. But don't smoke people out, that's free; just ask if they got ends, if not then just say no, and you have no job so get your own shit. Be cautious to who you let in your house, and a friend that hogs the stash is not a friend.

4. You guys should stop taking "turns" and just smoke each other out.. At least, that's what my friends help me with.. and I help them.

But for sure conserve.. Maybe even set aside the little amount you want to smoke with other people.. Only take that with you when you go to chill with friends, and be like, "I have some herb, but I only have a little"

5. How does this even happen?

You essentially LET him smoke your weed.

6. Say ,

"Bitch, cannabis doesn't just grow out the ground. I need that money" :)

7. Grow some nuts

8. smash his fuckin teeth in

9. A real friend would insist on you smoking his weed as soon as he got his hands on some money. Fuck the moochers.

10. That's why you always say your out! That way they won't expect it! Got to think, do you want to be able to smoke later, or smoke a buddy out and not have anything for yourself! I never tell my friends what I have, even though I sit on lbs!
    Otherwise they never want to leave! Haha!
    When I do smoke my friends out I put a pre determined amount out that I am willing to smoke with them. Once that is gone, they think I'm out! Works great! :)

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

11. The only reason I let him smoke so much is because he always smokes me out and I didn't want to seem like a bitch for not letting him smoke my bud in return. I was trying to be nice but he ended up smoking more of it than I thought

12. If he smoked you out then meh, now you're even.

13. next time only brin what ur willin to share?

if you let someone smoke ur stash obviously there going to go for it.... we cant tell them to fuck off for you lol

14. You're out of work, so you have the perfect excuse.

"Funds low, don't have any"

15. Okay well put a cap on shit next time, its up to you to own the sesh and pack the bowls and smoke the amount you need to.

16. Instead of taking turns, start MATCHING!

Simple solution, works wonders, and you get to have the fun times of a weed salad high.

17. Mixing weeds is definitely an amazing and tasty experience

18. Man the FK up OP. seriously you sound like you're not old enough to be on this forum, let alone make a serious life altering decision such as smoke cannabis when you can't handle your own finances and 'friends'

19. Say, heydude im unemployed and weed is empensive so you need to pay or match bowls. Simple