Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend scared to smoke weed again

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Giles402, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Basically my friend has smoked weed with me about 4 times. The last time we smoked he had a bad high. Today I wanted to smoke with him but he said he was to scared. Also he said he doesn't feel like doing it cos he keeps thinking he'll get a bad high. I think he gets nervous literally just before he's about to smoke. Someone help please! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Smoking isn't for everyone. If your friend doesn't want to smoke I would respect it.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Honestly you should respect his decision. He seems like he's not into smoking anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cannabis is the same as other things that make you trip, you've got to go in with a positive mind set. Cannabis not so much as its not intense and ive smoked my way out of a shit mood hundreds of times but if you dont smoke much and go in nervous then you will get paranoid and experience anxiety.