Friend requests

Discussion in 'General' started by Metal*Jenna, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd when people request to be your friend, yet they are very new to the site ( like less than 5 post) and they havent even sent you a personal or visitor message to say hello? Ive been getting several of these lately?

am i being paranoid? or is this odd?

sorry... didnt know where else to post this

2. Its cuz your a female...i been here 4 years and only have like 5 "friends"

3. Ha, this and ditto.

Edit: just caught me eye, we have the same exact number of posts at this second in time...I'm fucked up so to me this is strange considering the odds in these numbers.

4. I have like 70 friends and have been here only 3 months :smoke:

5. I guess people hate me :cool::eek::(:( nah :D

It's nice for a person you enjoy reading go out of their way to friend request, but it seems kinda pointless. We can all post and PM anyway.

6. Lol and youre also a female...just sayin

7. Holy shit!!! YOUR A GIRL ROYKOSPP?! :eek::eek: Wanna be friends?! :D

<-----fucked up

8. no one ever sends me a friend request.....:(. Oh well, ill just get a sex change!

9. damn, ive been here for nearly 3 years and never had one friend request. i feel like such a loner.

10. guys are so lame...

<---guy

11. I've gotten 3 so I guess... I'm kind of a girl...... I don't know how this works.

12. I got 27 friends apparently, most of whom are banned and none of which I talk to.... fuckin retarded or what?

13. Lol I got neg repped and called a "whore" because of my post in this thread. Lovely.

14. :eek: :confused: :smoke:

15. Kind of? So only halfway or something? :confused: lol and there aren't a lot of us girls on here. And sometimes even making it obvious as hell that you are female you still get told "Wait, you're a girl!?!?" LOL.

16. lol if you look past the negative part of being neg repped. Thats actually rather hilarious. I still think its uncalled for, but very funny. a whore for having friends on gc.

17. I did laugh! Geez, I'm such a skank because people send me friend requests! Woooooo :hello: :hello: :p :p

The person that did it only has 10 friends, it's okay to be jealous ~_~

18. If you receive a suspicious friend request and find it a little strange you don't know the person, please feel free to report this to one of our moderating team. It just may be a Spammer, hookup request or even previously banned member.

Also rep abuse and name calling as stated above do not fly here at Grasscity. Please report any of this and a member of our team will gladly clear it up. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.