friend put out a fire hazard with his penis.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pheelgood, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Im sitting here pretty high so i want to share this very odd story with all my fellow blades.:)
    About two nights ago the night starts off with me and two friends (jack & evan) sitting around hitting my sheldon. After a couple bowls i get a text from another friend telling me to come to some party about 10 minutes away, why not? We get in my car and right away my asshole friend (who is actually a really chill guy haha) starts talking about how its been too long since hes gotten a nut and how tonight is the night. Keep in mind we are all super stoned :smoke: Well we get there and it's pretty chill, i just shack some more bowls with some friends since i drove and cant drink, and across the room i see my friend, jack, takes some pretty hot red head into a room and close the door behind them. Alrighht hes gettin laid!!......
    About 10 minutes later the ginger comes running out of the room screaming "THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE! FUCKING HIGH PERVERT DERP DPERP DERP!" by this time everyone is looking over at her, there is jizz all over her head :laughing::confused_2::confused: I mean no where else, jizz completly covering her red hair of hers, and while shes screaming shes trying to rub all the cum off which is creating even more of a mess. Then about 20 seconds later, my friend comes out of the room looking stoned as hell saying "Dont worry everyone! the fire hazard is gone. my firehose saved this house from burning down." Just to see the look on everyones face was priceless, mostly everyone there knows him, and hes known for being an outgoing friendly jokester who gets a lot of ladies. the girl goes off, just throwing shit everywhere, so the party host gives her a towel and tells her to leave. she storms out and everyone kinda laughs with an amused look on their face. The party went on for a little longer till everyone split, and this is exactly what my friend told me once we got back in my car.

Me: "Um what the FUCK happended earlier?"
    friend: "from the minute i took her in that room she started acting all bitchy, telling me she doesnt like how my pubes are trimmed and not shaved, and how my socks are dirty. THEN, she compares my dick to her ex boyfriends, saying his is bigger though. I wanted to tell her to gtfo but she was too easy & i decide to fuck with her a little bit. So shes sucking my dick and about 5 minutes into it, i take my dick out of her mouth, push her head down, and bust all over her head yelling 'fire fire! your heads on fire!!'

me and my other friend just start laughing our asses off for the rest of the night. You couldnt help but to feel bad for the girl, buuut it's still pretty funny. This probably doesnt sound funny at all and more crude than anything, but i felt like sharing :eek: hope you enjoyed blades. && i didnt really know what section to put this in so i thought real life stories would be fine, but mods feel free to move it.

2. i'm pretty blazed right now and i just laughed my ass off! :smoke: thanks for the laughs man
    :smoke:

3. #3 ScrappyDoo, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
    Fucking firecrotches man, crazy-ass bitches >.<

4. thats funny as fuck...fake or not that is awesome..

5. Thats so fucking funny, you can't even make this shit up lol
    Wish we could see it on video though

6. its real, i wouldn't go write a story this long if it wasnt lol

7. #9 Rollinbones420, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
    Hahaha your tags for the thread is ginger gets jizzed on hahaha

8. HAHAHA I JUST ALMOST PEED MY PANTS! I'm really starting to love this site when I'm high, keep it coming everyone:smoke::hello:

9. is your friend god? jesus christ thats top notch hilarity

10. Your friends fucking awesome Bitch had it coming :cool: pun intended :laughing:

11. Oh lord, best thread I've seen in awhile. :cool:

12. glad everyone enjoyed. more stories to come :)

13. only when hes stoned.. :p

14. fuckin firecrotch

15. :laughing:

16. your friend is my hero.

epic

17. YOU TOOK MY SIG!! :D lol

18. Now i want to try this