friend problems

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by je5ter, Aug 14, 2009.

1. I'm gonna be a senior this year at school, and my school starts on monday. The only problem is my "friends" got pissed at me for something I didn't even do (long story). One of these guys is a complete asshole and I know will make a fool of me at school. These guys used to be my friends but now at school I'm basically not gonna have any and look like a fucking loner. Any ideas on how to fix this? I was thinking about making it up to them by inviting them over my house a day before school starts and smoking them out, but I don't know. Help?

2. Mind explaining what you were accused of doing, so we could understand better.

3. Yeah your gunna have to give us some more info so we can all give you advice depending on your situation.

4. don't underestimate your power to be with other people

5. I wouldn't smoke them out. It might make you look like a kissass. And they could start using and taking advantage of you.

6. Also dont underestimate the power of people being crazy, assholes, snakes, and or, liars. Dont get me wrong I love people, but everyone I know closely has qualities I don't like. Every human has bad qualities. Some just have less than others. That is the way I see things :rolleyes:

7. if there pissed at u and bitching then dont smoke em up

8. Just find new friends....

If they are going to 'not be friends' with you after one incident, you need more stable friends.

Fuck what other people think too bro, they are mostly idiots hah

9. do what you want to do

those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind

10. Its just HS, it doesnt matter at all. And if they are willing to stop talking to you over something that is a misunderstanding, then you should want to find better friends anyway.

11. i agree with morrowb. Just make new friends. if you didn't do anything wrong then y try to make things better? Its just high school bullshit man, you lose friends then you make new ones. Fuck em, Unless they were really close friends. Real friends wouldn't do you like that, unless you did somthing to them.