friend passed out HARD

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by j3209god, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Did he wake up with much of a headache? That's my only real worry about blacking out: not knocking out a few teeth or something on the fall.

2. We were smoking by this lake when this girl I knew came with her boyfriend. He took two hits off this L andgot out of rotation.
    About five minutes pass and this guy just starts to fall over. He falls flat on his face without even trying to take his hands out of his pockets.
    I look around and asked if he always did that and noone even reacted.

3. I passed out once. I still to this day have no idea why it happened. I guess I didn't have enough iron in my body or something. Anyway, me and 3 other guys were smoking at this spot we go to.. it's kind of up on a hill. There's a little stone pedestal kind of thing that's slightly raised against the side of the hill that I was standing on. We were just hitting the bowl and then my vision started to fade to black. It was the weirdest thing, like little squares of black just started crowding up my vision, and at the same time, the sound of my friends talking started to fade away. Next thing I knew, I was looking up at the sky and my friends were all silent, staring at me. But I don't remember falling at all, my memory just went from my vision fading to staring at the sky, no in between at all.

4. Haha, nice story. Well usually when I smoke with people its after they get off work so they are generally tired anyway. Whenever people "Pass out" I can never tell if its because they're toasted or if they were just exhausted from the day. So for me its kind of a flip up.