Friend passed out from weed!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CAMAROWITHBASS, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Well last nite 3/5/05 was my bday so me and my homies went to grub we couldnt find any green so i was pissed off that i was going to stay sober on my bday so we said fuck it and just went to go grub and was gonna call it a nite

So we were grubbing and some girl calls me up talking about this party so we ended up going to the party it was allright they had a small room like 10'X10' where about 8-10 people were smoking and they had about 4 or 5 lit sweets going around needless to say it was smokey as hell in that room.

Within in like 5 min i could feel the 2nd hand smoke take effect, so they pass us the sweets it was some good as shit my and my 2 boys got blowed as hell, so like 3 hrs later of non stop smoking on of my homeboys (who is a very very light smoker) just kind of passes out lol!
    He kind of just fell onto his ass i was like fuck this nigga here just passed out. So i shook him and he was out of it, he was breathing hard.

About 5 min later he kind of woke up so i took him outside to get some fresh air, im like ay bro why u pass out hes like nahh its cause i tauht there was a chair there, im like hmm i guess.

So yea thats my story for the day haha, BTW its sun morning and all that smoking left me with a burnt out feeling.

2. sounds awesome dude. taht guy must have been high as fuck.

3. probably due to lack of oxygen, ya?

4. well according to him this is the first time hes smoked that much, really that was like his 2 or 3rd time smoking at all.

And it was like 3 hrs of non stop smoking i mean damn you would open the bedroom door and you could literally SEE the smoke getting out.

Hes like i felt like i left my body so i just let go and fell, yea he was blazed as hell. everyone was..

5. hahaha, thought a chair was there so he just sat down to the floor. lol, ive had things like that, but it was on a 1200 mg dxm trip and i couldnt hardly walk so i tried to steady myself o nthis chair that was in front of me but as i reached for it it disapeered and i fell to the floor. fucking chair hallucination.

6. he was blowed as hell when we went outside he said he felt like his soul left his body and he could see him self smoking and shit. And when we wentouside he just sat down for like 20 min and he would twitch every once in a while lol.

then he kind of snapped out of it and got it, after that he was pacing for like 30 min...

he was baked as hell!

hell i consider my self a heavy smoker and i was high as hell. It was smoke good as killa i would say it was so strong that when i took the first hit i had to hold back so i wouldnt cough and like i say im a pretty heavy smoker it was some bomb ass shit.

7. Yea, last time i hot boxed a room i felt like I was gonna pass out too. Needless to say I got out of there and pulled some deeply needed, refreshing air into my lungs

8. one day when i was somewhat of a newbie i just passed out on my way to a stool.

i was getting the biggest headrush of my life, went for the seat, and was just out like a lamp.

9. one time back in the day of begging somking i was with 2 friends and it took us like 4 hours to get like 3 grams so finnaly at like 2 in the morning we all chiefed out like 4 or 5 bowls of some bomb ass shit and we went back and as soon as i hit the couch i was gone i kinda miss the passing out days from being so high but wutever