Friend passed out after huge bong rip.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LoneStarStoner, Feb 27, 2014.

1. We waked and baked this morning before he had to to to class at 9 and than around 12 at lunch break we both smoked again and than at 3:30 he picked me up and we went to his place to smoke before he had work and we were 2 bowls through and he took a huge rip passed me the bong and than started swaying and than fell and hit his head on the bath tub and started shaking a little (not like a seizure but like chills) and than he came too and didn't know where he was.
    I've almost passed out before but I've never actually fallen. Anyone else have any stories of passing out from huge hits?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. I've passed out standing up once when I first started smoking, we were all stood in the back lane of a friends house in a circle passing a couple of joints, I was really stoned because we'd been smoking all night and I started to feel funny, all tired and wobbly, I started freaking out a bit and then I got tunnel vision, I could only see things I was looking at directly, after a little while of the tunnel vision I wobbled backwards and blacked out, next thing I know I woke up leaning against the wall with all of my friends around me.

It was kinda scary but I had another J and was okay!

• Like Like x 5
  3. Yeah he got back up and kinda was freaked for a second and than he smoked another bowl got ready for work and he dropped me off and he's all good.

• Like Like x 5
  4. We made a gravity bong and filled the bath tub with water to use it in. My friend took a giant rip, stood up, and he started wobbling. He reached for the towel rack but ripped the fucker off the wall as he fell unconsious into the full tub of water. It was scary initially until he snapped out of it, then it was funny as hell. I still laugh thinking about it.

• Like Like x 4
  5. has he eaten? smoking can lower blood sugar levels.
    If he smoked throughout the day and hasn't had much to eat this could be the problem!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  6. No he hadn't eaten all day I didn't even think of that, now it makes since he was probably already light headed from being hungry.

7. Its caused by dehydration make sure you stay hydrated. My friend and I were smoking on my deck and my friend hits the bowl then he gives it to me and his face went pale in like a split second and he said "I don't feel so good" and he fell right in my lap. Scared the shit outta me for a second but he came to in like 20 seconds. He was dehydrated because of a night of unmentionables and he didn't drink anything before (we were waking and baking) but you can bet he always has water with him when he smokes now lol

8. Yae, I get tunnel vision go limp and fall over after taking a hit YEA! its called DRUGS! 

9. Happened to me before. And my friend

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. "You might of thought that n**** was dead, he ain't dead, he gonna wake up in 30 minutes, hungry enough to eat up everything in your house, that's the side effects hungry, happy, sleepy, that's it."

Kat Williams

• Like Like x 2
  11. Being dehydrated might of had something to do with it cause he was drinking the night before.

12. Probably my 2nd or 3rd time smoking. I took a fat bong rip, stood up, and my vision started going reddish from the outside in. I don't remember if I saw it or thought it, but it counted down from 100 by 10's and when it got to 0, I came to. My friends were baffled, and my mouth was bloody. Turns out I happened to land right on my friends knee.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

13. One time I was smoking with my friend and then I passed out.mi woke up to a bunch of guys raping me. There was like 3 dicks in every hole of my body

• Like Like x 1
    Seriously? That's terrible  :wacko:

15. I'm kidding lol

• Like Like x 3
    I don't think I understand what you're getting at....

"This shit here?... This shit here... this shit right here! This shit here..."

Kat Williams

18. Came here to say this

My roommate took a bong rip then passed the bong to me. I heard a thud and my roommate was on the floor passed out and very white. I was high and thought he died, so I carried him to his bed and went back to finishing the bowl

• Like Like x 3
  19. I've passed out doing gbs took a huge gb crouched down then stood up exhaled amd passed out but its just cause I crouched down and stood up lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Good etiquette :laughing:

I used to empty my lungs (still do) before hitting my sovereignty. I'd take a full lung full and hold it and see stars immediately after the clear. I'd hang on till i got tunnel vision and blow it out. The tingles in my body were so worth it and the waking back up and coming into focus again was heavenly. Stupid as hell i know but it was a fun novelty.

• Like Like x 1