Friend owes me an eight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kstoner, Aug 10, 2011.

1. I never said anything about it being my senior year; I just turned 18 on the 8th, been waiting since I was 15 to sign up here. And yes, I turned 18 after I graduated, certainly not a common occurrence!

Too many people are paranoid about someone underage signing up; yes, it happens, but damn, you'd swear there were "underage-member" search parties on this forum!

Let's all inhale and keep it movin...

2. Good shit; it just doesn't seem like something he would do, but then again, when is something like this expected?

3. #23 MrGers, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    no one cares about your age. you can't discuss drug dealing.

4. Calling names and being disrespectful is against the rules too, maybe everyone here should go read them or something.....

5. point taken.

6. #26 Jazzyj, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I was 18 at the start of my senior year and I was never held back. There were also at least 4-5 kids in my class that were older than me.

I'm sure there have been a lot of useful and entertaining threads started by underage members. You'd just never know, because the smart ones don't mention their age.

7. your legally an adult but you still let ur mom control what u spend ur money on?

8. When i was 18-19 i lived at home, due to not being able to afford moving out. I liked not being homeless, so i did every and anything my parents asked/told me to do, its called respect.

People forget that parents can also be completely empowered landlords