Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend or foe?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sexykush420, Feb 4, 2009.

1. What do u guys say about this one? If u have a friend and introduce them 2 a drug,such as pills-etc.. And they start doing it every day,what do u do:( Is it your fault for introducing them 2 it :devious: Or were u just looking out 4 a friend :love: and they have took it 2 far... and how can u help them now?

MUCH HERB LUV:bongin:
    SEXY KUSH 420

2. You gotta be there for them regardless, a true friend will be there when they most need it. Ya know? Try and have a deep talk with them. Friend to friend.

3. Hell no it's not your fault. Chances are they could have found the drug without you, etc. Besides that, it's not like anyone forces pills down throats. Completely their decision.

4. Just tell them that you are concerned about them and that you don't like the way they are going.. Help when and where you can, but if they don't want it you can't make them take it.

Taking any drug is a personal choice and no one gets addicted off of one try, it takes repetition.

Whatever you do though, DO NOT let it ruin your life. Some people can be shown the light and others need to find it themselves.

5. high mind said it right a true friend wont let a friend destroy their lives.

6. ive been through similar sitiuations i accedently got my friend to start smoking ciggarettes and now he is a fucking chimney haha

7. People will do what they want to do regardless.

If it wasnt from you it would have been Jay down the street that got them started. Let life play out, dont take heavy shit on your shoulders.

8. like someone else said, have a good talk with them
    Friend to fiend, and tell em to put down the pills or pizzo or whatever the are doin

9. They had an addictive personality to start with so they would have found out about them sooner or later. Just try to be a good friend and make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

10. This is a shitty situation, but yes I've been there. You need to do what you can to help them but ultimately they need to realize they have to stop. I felt so guilty when it happened with my friend.

-Djslife

11. i think that u should sit down and talk to them about how it might be fun but to make sure that u use it in moderation. dont over-kill. next time u might wanna mention that