Friend or fiend? [emoji848][emoji23]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RastaEmpress, Mar 17, 2020.

1. I’m a real chill person down to Earth person don’t really get mad though this one incident did leave me irked. I’m glad I can now laugh at it.

Now I started a new job at this Caribbean Spot. Nice place, chill boss. This girl I’d been working with seemed cool so we start talking she asked if I “blaze” haven’t used that word in a minute but yeah. So she said come over and bring what you got and I’ll pitch some $ for your kush and I’ll supply the blunt...I’m so happy I brought only enough for a blunt and maybe a spliff so all was cool. I got a few nice tumps...a few because she boxed off the rest of the blunt and Kd so I got up and left. So this went on a few more times with her smoking more and more each time..until I thought nah this “routine” isn’t for me. I politely finished the blunt for this last time though was quite odd this one time we had decided to go shopping and grabbed at the same time..so when I had went home my grab wasn’t in the bag rang her up and she denied it being there even rustled some bags and papers saying it wasn’t there..but suspiciously enough never invited me over again....Nice girl to work with not to smoke with. Fun times with the people you meet along the way in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I've learned that if you let people use you, they will. And sometimes people will cut you out of their life when you're no longer beneficial to them, no matter how long you've known them and helped them. And you need to forgive them or it will keep bothering you when you think about it. Forgive but don't forget. Everyone says things they don't really mean sometimes so you gotta look past it and figure out their real intentions. It sounds like you're handling this the best way possible. Don't let people change you :smoke: