1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Friend not too pleased

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Little Wing, May 18, 2004.

1. I was hanging out with two of my friends, driving around. Later that night two girls call my friend thats driving and he goes and picks them up with the intention of hooking up with one of them.

So we go get a packy and start drinking at one of our houses and later we go driving accross town. One of my friends was in back of the van with one of the girls, and I was sharing shotgun with another. After a little bit I start to hear sucking noises in the back and I can see my friend is completely going at this one girls tits!! I thought this was a good idea so I follow suit.

Man my friend driving could barely keep his eyes on the road, and he was bugging out. Anyway he didnt get what he wanted that night and was annoyed... and said next week he wont bring my other friend...

Anyway I was very amused by the events that night, just because my friend was driver and we both made our moves when he couldnt compete, haha.
  2. that sux for ur friend,but good for u
  3. sometimes you just gotta take one for the team, i've been on both sides of the story multiple times. still sucks though, lol.
  4. lol, shits happened to me before, but thats just because the chicks we were with pick favorites and stick with em :mad:
    oh well, its still pretty funny, good for you man.
    tell him the difference between weed and sex is that he get get weed anytime lol

Grasscity Deals Near You