Friend, not high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PhillyBlunts, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Oops, I delete this?

2. Yeah bro. I know EXACLLY what you are talking about.
    Sometimes people feel the need to be kewl or want attention and they do this by faking or lieing.

My one friend who I have known since second grade used to do this but has grown out of it and relizes it is pointless. He does fake alochol intoxication tho. He may be buzzing or drunk but he over exaggerates....:cool: He also used to be a compulsive lier in elementary and middle school but grew out of it mostly in highschool. I used to get pretty aggrivated with him but my point is that you learn to ignore things like that.

Atleast with him he stopped mostly. You may not want to hang out with him anymore or wait untill he matures up man. Its sounds like he is young still doing that or just immature.

He might not be comfortable with himself either but I hope it works out. Ask him why he exaggerates so much too but he might get angry with this because of his immature attitude. Goodluck.

3. Shit dude I have a friend who does the alcohol thing, like he had 4 shots and was falling all over the place.

As for faking the high, if I am truly that high I rarely ever say anything because I am straight up zoning out listenin to the music or whatever is going on at the time.

4. exactly but i dont say im high all the time but ppl always ask me if i am which fuckin is gay but i canhold a high for a really long time lol i can be high for hours and finallyget burnt ou tthen after like 1 hour of being burnt or 2 im pretty normal but just braindead physically ok bu tmentally kinda weird felling

5. Haha...that's stupid. No one knows when i'm high...sister, best friend, parents...they can never tell unless i tell them.

6. just let them do their thing and maybe someday they can grow up and learn to be chill. i hate it when people blaze just because they think people will think that they are cooler

do it because you want to not because its cool

7. Yea I smoke with alot of people, and once in a while I'll smoke with someone I rarely smoke with, then I'll remeber why I don't smoke with them often because they can't just sit back and relax or shutup about the fact that they are high in public. I also hate people who lie/exaggerate how high they are... nothing looks more stupid or desperate.

8. Once I went into school high.
    My friend, and smoking buddy, was in my class and gave me this up-down "You're on something..aren't you?" Look. I just winked and said "wake and bake" and left it at that.
    I don't start uncontrollably giggling and say "hahahaha, i'm fking stoooooooooned" when I'm around people though. If it was good shit and I smoked enough of it, they can tell I'm a little out of it, but that's because I just tend to daze off in my own little world sometimes.
    But there's nothing wrong with that. No one assumes "she's on something".

9. Yeah I know that type man...sounds to me like he's just tryin to be cool. The high he gets from weed he probably doesn't even enjoy, so the only reason he DOES smoke is because he wants 1. Attention. and 2. to be :cool: .

10. In terms of being high and not noticing it, last time I smoked (it was nice, and alot) I got to a point where I was like unbalanced, and shit, and other stuff, well, I think I forget, there was alcohol... The point is if you'd looked at me you'd have known I was high. But usually, it's nice and chill, and relaxing. But, the showing of the way over the top high was ridiculous. Even my non-smoking/straight edge friends there could tell he wasn't high. Idk. I mean, it's all cool, we'll see how it goes...

11. The only way people can tell i'm stoned is when I have that perma-grin on my face. Everything makes me smile.

Yes, I hate when people fake shit. But, there will always be people doing stupid things just to think there cool.

12. yea i had a friend like that who only really smoked to go up to people and say hes stoned. We were walking in milwaukee once and he would go up to random people on the street and go "IM SOOO BALZEDDD LOLZZ". kinda got annoying but once these 2 dudes busted out a joint for us cause of him lol

But now we dont hang out anymore and he never smokes, it seems like people who want people to know they are high only smoke for the social status not because you get high