Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend not getting high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ploxxies, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Hey everyone, I have a friend that can't seem to get high. The first time I got him to try it, which was about 3 weeks ago, he couldn't feel anything at all. We didn't smoke a lot and it was mids, but I still felt it a bit. Anyway, today, I had some super good stuff (I also hadn't smoked in 10 days). I packed a small bowl filled to the top and we smoked it through a bong. I felt pretty good after two hits, but we finished it all, we each got about 5 or so rips. Anyway, I was blazed, and he still said he could hardly feel it.
    I thought to myself, and I remembered the first time I started smoking...
    I could never seem to feel it either, just a little giggly and forgetful but not spacey. Then I got destroyed by a blunt, and was the highest I've ever been, then after that I've always felt it, even with the same weed I used the first couple times when I started.

So I thought that maybe he doesn't know what to feel, and that's why he doesn't get high? I mean, he's inhaling right, and holding it in.

Any other suggestions, or should I just try blasting him the next session? Thanks guys, sorry for the essay log post.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

2. Let him hit a dab or two

3. Lol its weird to say but I think i rather be blazed as fuck the first or second time you smoking so you know the real effects. Your friend probably failed his tokes or just bad weed.

4. i was gonna say that hes inhaling wrong but then you said you were smoking out of a bong and you cand hit a bong wrong. i guess hes just super human

5. We used the same stuff that I used, and it got me pretty well. Hmm, I'll just see what happens next time. Thanks

6. We used the same stuff that I used, and it got me pretty well. Hmm, I'll just see what happens next time. Thanks