Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend needs help getting a vaporizer off internet without parents finding out.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PlaguedNation, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Hey guys.
    My friend wants to buy an MFLB, but he still lives with his parents, and they don't approve of his habits.
    So, whats a way he can buy it and recieve it without his parents finding out.
    He doesn't have any friends who he can ship it o either,
    so gimme your best ideas guys!

2. "My friend"...

3. Yes, my friend..
    No, not me..

4. if you cant get a friend to do it, then just go buy it from your local head shop

5. Have him send it to your house.

6. The two around here don't sell the MFLB, he's looked around everywhere, all he can find is the internet, but thanks

7. get them to send it to your dealers house since you can obviously go there to get bud...might as well let him middle man your vape haha. or look for a house where nobody lives that still has a mailbox and send it to its address. ride by on the day it gets there and scoop it up.

8. hey!!! your friend can buy the item and set his address to your address that way when it ships it his parents never even see/notice

9. I'm in same situation as him. We both live with parents still.

10. i went into a local headshop last week and checkout out the MFLB.

i was recommended the Ionizer vape instead because using an UNINSULATED AA battery can explode in your face.
    The ionizer is $20 more and higher quality, no plexiglass, more ergonomic and has a kick ass battery.

go down to a headshop (implying youre old enough to drive!) and buy one yourself.

11. Are you close to Vancouver? it would be easy as fuck to find one there... Probably Kelowna too

12. Is it still a portable vape though?
    He's looking for something portable.

13. Yeah, i'm in Kelowna, i'll tell him to look again when he's at a shop, but he says he hasn't seen any yet.

14. Order it. And when you/your friend does, tell the company to ship it in a discreet box. Its illegal for your/his parents to open the mail(might deter them from opening) and if they ask, just say they're some books or something. Would it be so out of the ordinary to get a package? You can also try having it shipped to your local post office(Get a box for a short while) (or fedex or w/e depending on the company's preferred parcel service) and just pick it up. Just designate that you want to pick up the package.

Were I in your shoes, I'd contact a distributor of MFLBs and ask if they could ship it to a local fed-ex(again, substitute fedex for some sort of parcel service) for pick-up instead of a residence.

15. set up a po box and have it sent there lol

16. Sounds like a good idea, he might call them and ask for Pick-Up.Thanks man :D

17. Buy it off amazon. It comes in a amazon.com box.

18. If they don't approve of his habits, doesn't that imply they already know about said habits?
    So, in opting to use a healthier method that not only takes away the damage factors to your lungs, but helps improve their condition...wouldn't this at very least be viewed as a "step up" in terms of responsibility?

If it arrived, maybe he'd just get it before they did.

...What if they DID get it?
    If they took it, he could just say that it's unfortunate that he has to continue smoking and damaging his body because of them.

But seriously, just use an alternative address and if it's discovered just say it's a custom made air filter for a science project or some shit.

19. yeah its super portable and far more durable.

20. oh man that sucks im sorry for both of you to have to deal wit that.. :rolleyes:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

look at those purple circles laughing in unison