Friend lost...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by P to the enguin, Oct 1, 2009.

1. So i wake up today..like an hour ago and first thing I did was look at my phone and saw that a friend of mine from high school died. We went to college together and often smoked with each other. I guess we were your traditional smoking partners? Always smoking each other up if one was unable to match.

He took his life with a xanax overdose. This came as a shock to me because he was telling me about how addiction comes in many forms and that life w/o drugs is better. Im not sure what to say really.

But this next bowl goes out to you man. You will be forever missed, and forever in my heart.

2. Ive lost a friend to xanax as well. RIP to your friend.

3. about to smoke a fat bong pack for your boy. Sorry to hear that

4. My condolences,

About to spark up this blunt, I'll dedicate it to your friend man. My best frined died when I was in my sr. year of high school in a car wreck, so I know how you feel right now.

5. Sorry to hear.. never easy.

Keep strong cousin..

6. thanks for the support.

7. thats a sad loss man, my condolences to you and his family. just goes to show u how a prescription drug can take ur life away but a harmless herb is treated like a man murdering nightmare. its sad, how fucked up our drug laws are. these type of stories really dissapoint me, its depressing.

8. You idiot, he was probably abusing xanax as a drug to achieve a high. And I find this SO stupid, as to how some people can stoop so low to try cocain, crack, meth, certain pills, HEROIN. This is just retarded.

My condolences, man. I hope you make wise choices in life.

9. no shit he was using xanax to achieve a high, that doesnt mean xanax isnt a prescription drug. whats the only way to get xanax legally? by prescription. thus, making xanax a PRESCRIPTION drug. i was trying to point out that even tho theyre prescription drugs they can still be abused, they take lives, and they have a way more negative affect then good ol' Mary Jane; yet Mary Jane is still illegal and the information surrounding it is clouded in lies. but u didnt get that part at all did ya?
    whos the idiot now???

10. Misinterpreted your words man. My bad. :(

11. Sorry to here that man. I lost a friend to Xanax and Ectasy overdose. It's a fucked up world we live in.

Burn one for your buddy

12. sorry to hear about your friend man. im gonna wake and bake tomorrow before work and the bowl is goin to your friend-for he be in a better place-and to you for your pain.

13. tokethechoke & manny -

take your arguing over somthing so fuckin stupid, yet totally irrelavent to the thread to a private message and literally go fuck yourselves.

im sorry to be so blunt, but jesus christ....grow the fuck up.

14. Criminalize Xanax, not bud.

15. Damn, man. Next and subsequent snaps for him no doubt.

Peace.

16. #16 sistermol, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009
    :laughing:

explain to me how heroin is bad for your body

how does trying ANY drug make you a bad person?

there is so much wrong with your post dude

to the op: shit sucks
    my best friend hung himself on mothers day this year

i smoked a bowl for him and it helped me alot

17. Sorry about your loss bro. That's why I dont fuck around with pills. This next toke is for you :[

18. I'm sorry to hear about this. I had a close friend go out from an overdose on OC. I'll never forget the day i found out, it was so surreal and just made me realize how precious life really is. But this next bowl goes out to your friend, and you. Keep your head up and just remember there's always tomorrow. Much love man.

19. Sorry for your loss man. Its never easy to lose someone close to you, and I think I've lost more than my share.
    After work tonight, I'll blaze one for you and your friend.

20. not good man... im glad i didnt die when i overdosed, maybe i wasnt meant to but still thats pretty fucked up ide hate to lose a friend, if they died anyway