Friend just passed away

Discussion in 'General' started by Apollyon1325, May 22, 2012.

1. My friend Alex just passed away due to liver failure. His sister is my finances best friend and seeing her cry was just heart breaking. It really makes you think. Ill be smoking for him tonight.

2. Losing friends hurts a lot man, don't let the memories hurt you dude!

3. sucks this happened brotha, crying helps.

4. Death is the most present and scary thing that humans face. They are indeed so scared that most of the days they act like it doesn't exist until you are faced with it happening. I am sorry to hear this. My favorite show is Six Feet Under and the premise is about those living with death (dealing with love ones dying). The dead don't care, the living have to live with it. Its very hard living with this and I hate seeing people like yourself forced to face it.

5. Yeah ill probably deal with it like I always do. Be the strong one for a while help my gf deal with it (she was closer to him then me) then ill cry later.

6. Thats a good man. You know I've found growing into a man to be challenging, but there are certain jobs that you have to accept and keeping it together and helping your gf is one of them. We have to be strong, even when we find that to be tough.

7. Yeah I dont normally subscribe to the men have to be the tough ones line but there are times you just have to be the pillar and hold up your loved ones when they are hurting.

8. Dude,please don't tell me he lives in the desert.....

9. um yeah he does.

10. Fuck...

I'm gonna message you.

11. @Spark it nothing to take the hurt away like Rep :D

Thank you though. lol

12. Drink and think about your friend you will cry but it will help....