Friend Jacked For 700$

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Typewritermonky, Jan 30, 2009.

1. So, today my friend went to our guy to buy 2 oz of Grandaddy Purple. I've gotten stuff from him before, we both have. Each bag correct weight and amazing weed. One hitter stuff. So he goes to meet him, guy gives my friend the bag, and leaves. My friend opens the bag and it's about 1/8th of weed on the top and the rest is grass. So, I am guessing this guy forgot we have his number, his address, and such. He is 20, or so. Skinny guy, not strong. Not the guy that has the connects and protection to be ripping people off for 700$. So were deciding to either

A. Find him, jump him, take everything, threaten etc etc.

B. Leave him a note on his door saying that "we called the cops, better get going sunny" but not call the cops. See what happens.

C. Whatever GC says that I find best.

Remember that this isn't my money, but I was about to buy a 1/2th from him.

2. Damn son.

I'd say this is grounds for arson. Either set his car ablaze or trap him in his burning house.

He wont have time to hide his shit by the time the cops and firemen arrive.

3. don't bring in the cops. If he's got an balls he won't call them in
    If you do jump him, and he is a pussy, set up some type of alibi with your friends, but don't use a weapon or shit like that. Just gets you in worse trouble.

4. Yo go with B...even though is pussier its more likely he'll budge and give u ur money back cuz jumpin him will sure as hell not do shit btu if he thinks ur gonna narc him he's gonna pay up...

5. No dont narc. This is between 2 people and something illegal. You deal with it like any ***** in the hood.

6. Weezy D... no... just no.

I'd confront him. Try to avoid violence if possible. The thing with violence is this. Lets say you get a couple boys with you and the three of you go and fuck him up real good. Now hes real pissed off because he got real fucked up. For some people this is enough to set them off - you could get killed or close to it in return.

Violence only leads to more Violence.

- Also spread the word on what he did and he won't be selling much anymore.

7. number 1 sounds best man i wouldve called u and said u come down here this nikka jipped me and once u got there knock and be like we want another 1 ounces and wen he opens the door wash his ass up and be out wit his shit and piss on him and spit and say bastard u try robin me but u got ur ass basket robbins nikka lol im smacked smoke some purp lol:D

8. I like it.

9. lol this made me laugh

10. #10 dfoolz, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
    How exactly do you pay $700 for something and not examine the goods before purchasing... Also that was a big no no buying something that big from someone you dont know:eek::eek:..

But yeah I would definitely try to get my money back lol...

Cant say it hasnt happened to me before either though.. Although in my case it was a little different. One day my friend called me saying his friend needed 3oz... I told him no because I didnt know the guy but he said hes cool and I must of been real high or something and I went along with it. When I met up with the guy he ran like shit through some houses and ended up a couple blocks away and jumping into a car... Boy was I pissed lol... I went back to my friend and he said he would take me to him so I could recoup my losses. Unfortunately my friends car broke down(I should have took mine) and we ended up stuck on the highway about 3-4 miles away from anything.. After sitting there for a couple of hours and smoking a blunt or two I just said fuck it and decided to give it to the game. Better him then the police, right?

11. "B. Leave him a note on his door saying that "we called the cops, better get going sunny" but not call the cops. See what happens."

Dude, that's the gayest thing I've ever heard... are you 14?

If you do anything, you better kick his ass and you better hope you kicked it hard enough that he wont want to retaliate.

12. #12 lovelypeople, Jan 30, 2009
    I didn't say I wanted to do that. I said he should.

He asked if he should kick his ass, knowignly this guy has good protection. So if he does kick his ass, he better scare him and make him not want anymore, or else the OP is going to be in serious trouble.

EDIT: This was in response to Olesmoky's pointless argument before he deleted it in the post above.

13. @dfoolz what the guy apparently did was put weed on the top, and the sides and the rest was assorted crap.

Were gonna confront him, say "Last chance, want to give me my money or the weed?" if he says no, bring a good 10 guys and just fuck him up.

14. #14 dfoolz, Jan 30, 2009
    Ten guys is alot, you wont need that many(3-4 if you really wanna fuck him up lol)... Beating him up probably wont get you your money back though(unless you get lucky). If I was you I would think of a more strategic way of setting him up.. Mabe try to get another friend to buy something big and then get him that way(but then again you might get unlucky and hell just have more "grass" lmao). He probably took your $700 and bought more weed though so who knows :p

btw how did you miss that? Did he weight it out or did you just eyeball it(I wouldnt for $700)...

15. if the guy lives alone, have a friend set up a deal so he leaves the house and rob his ass. i mean, take him for all he's worth. in the words of jack kerouac: nothing we can do can change our karma; with good reason we fear it's punishment; but if punishment is in store for us due to a stock of demerit, nothing we can do to avoid what's already going to happen and has happened.

16. Ransom money dropped at a disclosed location, at a disclosed time for "not giving up information to authorites"
    Dont give up info either way.

17. He has seen quantities like that before, he knew what he was doing. We've bough from this guy several times so we thought nothing.

18. how are people sooo fucking stupid,,, if i'm picking up exotics there is no way in hell im not opening up the bag to inspect the delicious buds the moment i get them.

19. Don't you look before you buy??? :confused:

20. I vote for the one that profits you and your buddy. you have him take yall inside. Get your shit...