Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friend Issues

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Autologic010, May 20, 2010.

1. your friends a dick. Confront him about it!

Ive known loads of people you'd think were nice folk but when it comes to weed and other drugs they can try to fuck you good and hard.

Id speak to him if you think hes really a good guy and if he apologies and gives it back and doesnt nick more than fair do's. If that fails, get him telt.

2. All you need to do is bring up "I woke up and found 4 grams missing so either you or someone else took it, do you know anything about it?" And then you'll have your answer.

3. where do babies come from

4. IMO, confront him, but don't be a dick about it.

Vagina, vagina, E=MC Vagina

5. casually approach him about it when you two are both smoking, if he admits to it... load one hitters, cash it, pass it. repeat.

6. yeah theres some fucked up "hood" answers on here. everyones acting like fighting is the answer even though that goes against the mentality of friendly weed smokin like it should be about. Be assertive though and just talk straight with him. "Did you take some of my weed" If he looks like hes lying and you feel like hes a bad guy just dont hang with him anymore and if he owns up or you believe that he didnt take it after the confrontation just tell him its your weed and its not the community bicycle so he cant just takes handfulls like its a fuckin bag of chips on the floor. so anyway I know im rambling but I guess thats a fun part of being high,just stay peaceful my fellow stoner.

7. haha why the fuck did i type that in here wtf?

8. Id say talk to him and lock up your stash

9. i didnt read the whole threat so im not sure if this has been suggested
    but if possible id set up a little camera and catch him like that
    and just be like hey check this out and show him the video
    get a scale if you dont have one that way you can be really sure

10. are u sure you didnt smoke it???? i think you did LMAO:smoke::hello:

11. if theres no trust theres no friendship!ask him who was there after u crashed.if he says nobody ,then bring up the missing weed.if he says yeah my friend so &so was here ,then say well my weed is gone & if u didnt take it they did, but its your friend, your responsible since you had them here.then tell him u expect ur stash to b replaced immediatly by him!

12. You know, before I posted I seriously took that into account. Haha. But no, I'm pretty sure I weighed it out before I passed out at like 24.5 or something and woke up and took care of shit, came back and weighed it in at 20.5ish.

I'm going to talk to him and one other about this on sunday, just mention some of my shit has been missing and if it continues I will find a new place to stay where I wont have to be constantly on the look out for people jacking my bud. Which will completely screw both of them financially so I'm pretty sure it would instantly stop and know I'm aware of shit going missing and I'm definitely not cool with it. Less figure pointing that way for safety.

If it does end up more shit goes missing, I have absolutely nothing to lose. Right?

Thanks for the advice by the way everyone.

13. Listen to this dude, Bongin knows what he's talking about. Kick the dick out.

14. #34 tron757, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010

That guy was right...I don't really recommend doing what I said and punching anyone, thats assault. I'd just consider it a loss, and realize that that person isnt really your freind.

sorry its confusing, i dont know how to do double quotes.