Friend is trying to hook me up with a girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Life's already a bitch... No need to marry one!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Most of the time I do try to give helpful advice... but after 10pm on free nights, my credibility drops roughly 10% each drink. I usually regret getting on GC every time but y'all are pretty fun to talk to so it's tough:ladiegaga::confused_2:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ask for her number before meeting. It's easier to break the ice over the phone. Be funny and find common interests or things that are interesting. Then when you meet you will have things to already talk with each other about. GL

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  4. Don't worry about awkwardness, man. You are who you are and you're far from being the only awkward guy on the planet. Just be engaged and present.

• Like Like x 1
  5. your thinking about it way to hard
    just jump in and go with the flow
    if she doesnt like you then she can suck a dick, like she probebly did before meeting you.

6. lolll jk about the last part

7. talk to her chances are she seen your pic and knows someone is trying to hook you two up and is okay with that. had the same thing happen to me sadly the girl didn't seem interested so i just cut off those feelings. im a shy guy but i find that smoking helps me open up more. usually im burnt out by then though if she smokes as well then thats a good conversation starter imo.

8. Ha, I already knew who made this thread before I even clicked on it

9. hell yeah Eminem lyrics

10. Eminem lyrics??

Silence of the lambs movie, dude.

J

11. Listen the advice from the woman above.

Definitely don't show up messed up and try to act like gentleman.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. If its a set-up you're pre-approved. Its up to you to mess it up. For me that would give me great confidence and crush it, if you're asking this question to begin with that might actually put more pressure ha

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. If you are looking for a wife, you may consider contacting a russian brides agency. These services match men with Russian women who share the same interests as you. You can also communicate with your future Russian wife through convenient methods, including text chats. Here are some tips to keep in mind when meeting a russian bride. You may be surprised at how open and communicative these women are! Read on to learn more.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Here's a couple thoughts, a few in jest and a few serious.
    Even if she's not interested, you've gained some experience in dealing with 'wimmin' if you're kind of shy, it'll help for the future.
    Meeting someone, even if they just become a friend, is a good thing.
    I'm not particularly 'pro-marriage' due to my own personal experience, but you do as you wish.
    Don't share your weed until you know for sure she's cool.
    Don't go to the meeting high/drunk. Guaranteed you'll screw it up...probably. :)
    Don't spill your guts on the first date, consider her on a 'need to know' basis. She doesn't need to know everything.

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND and let us know how it goes.